January, what some call, the Monday of the months, is finally coming to an end. And with events like the motionball Gala, February is already promising to be much better.
It’s time to break hibernation and party for a cause. The 16th annual motionball Toronto Gala presented by AIR MILES®: A LoyaltyOne program is back on Friday, February 3rd with aims to raise $300,000 for the Special Olympics Canada Foundation. To date, the not-for-profit organization, motionball, has raised $7-million in funds for the foundation.
Set at the Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex, this year will see 2600 celebrities, Special Olympics athletes, and young professionals taken back to Old Hollywood. Guests can expect an evening of decadence with free-flowing cocktails, glamorous decor, a midnight guilty pleasure snack bar, live entertainment from DJ Skratch Bastid and Karl Wolf who will be performing a worldwide debut of his new single “Wherever You Go“, a silent auction, a chance to win a trip for 2 anywhere in the world courtesy of Air Canada, tons of photo ops (do it for the likes!), and much more.
If you’re looking to give to a great cause and have a little fun while you’re at it, tickets to this fancy event are $160 per ticket or $1440 for a pack of ten. Purchase tickets here.
Or if you’re feeling lucky, enter to win 1 ticket to the 16th Annual motionball Toronto Gala below.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) motionball Toronto Gala ticket (RV: $160)
- Entrants must live in Toronto or surrounding areas and be at least 19 years of age
- Contest closes Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 11:59pm
- One winner will be contacted via email on Monday, January 30, 2017
- The winner will have until Tuesday, January 31, 2017 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
Will you be attending the motionball Gala 2017? Let Vv Magazine know in the comment section or tweet us at @ViewtheVibe.
Latest posts by Vv Magazine (see all)
- The Commodore has Closed its Doors - March 27, 2017
- Chef of the Week: Chef Kazuki Uchigoshi of Miku Toronto - March 27, 2017
- A Massive BBQ Festival is Headed to Toronto - March 24, 2017