Looking for a way to impress your friends at your next dinner party? Want to be the envy of all the other couples you know?
Step up your hosting game by purchasing a wine cooler.
Wine coolers are the modern version of a wine cellar for people who care about drinking good wine at the perfect temperature.
If you’re considering purchasing a wine cooler for your house, there are a few things you need to know.
Keep reading for a brief guide on buying your own wine cooler.
Some Basic Guidelines
Here are a few things you should know about wine coolers.
- A wine cooler is intended to store bottles of wine that you plan to drink within a year or two
- Different types of wine are stored at different temperatures. A wine cooler allows you to control the exact temperature of storage so that wine is perfectly chilled and ready to be served
- There are different sizes and varieties. There are smaller, freestanding wine coolers as well as larger built-in wine coolers. Plenty of options to find what you need!
Details to Consider
Now that you have a general idea of what a wine cooler does, here are a few questions you should ask yourself before making a purchase.
1. How many bottles of wine do you intend to store?
The overall size of your wine cooler will be dictated by how many bottles you want to store. Some coolers store up to 12 bottles and others can fit more than 30! Also, consider if any of the bottles you want to store are irregular in size or shape. Certain champagne bottles may have a wider base and be more challenging to fit inside the cooler.
2. Where do you want to put your wine cooler?
Consider the style and size of the wine cooler you want to buy. Now consider if that type of wine cooler will fit in your home where you want to put it. It’s best to take measurements before you shop and consider if you want a traditional or modern looking wine cooler to fit in with the rest of the room.
3. Do features like the door and shelves matter to you?
The difference between lower and higher-end models of wine coolers can come down to the features you want. For example, glass doors allow you to see the bottles inside but do not insulate the cooler as well so they are less expensive.
Stationary shelves are going to be less expensive than shelves that roll out which are more convenient for easy access.
You’ve considered these questions and are ready to buy. Great! Visit Kalamera wine cooler and pick the option that best fits your needs.
Sip and Savor!
With the perfect wine cooler, you can start a collection of fine wines and learn everything there is to know about wine!
Want to read more?
Browse our online magazine for some more healthy lifestyle tips!