The greenest day of the year is just around the corner! While there will be a slew of St. Patrick’s Day parties happening around the city, there’s one, in particular, that you’ve gotta attend.
Guinness SPD will be transforming Toronto’s waterfront into the greenest ‘hood in the city for St. Patrick’s Day. With over 5000 guests and 45,000 square feet of party space, the party will be Canada’s largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration and promises to entertain with performances by Irish fiddler Lennan Delaney, authentic Irish dancers, top local DJs, and CP24’s Jamie Gutfreund’s 6-piece cover band In Living Colour.
And although it might not feel like spring, you can still get a jump start on patio season there. Guinness SPD’s party will feature 3 massive heated patios to linger over libations. Those who want to start the party early are welcome to head over as early as 11:00 am for the authentic celebration. Feel free to skip brunch as there will be fresh, delicious free flapjacks served until 1:30 pm, alongside interactive games, photo booths, face painting and balloon artists that will be onsite all day.
Sound like an absolute blast? We thought so too! That’s why we’re giving one lucky person the opportunity to attend Guinness SPD’s party with a friend! The winner will also receive an SPD essentials kit which includes 2 Gingers homegrown Irish whisky and cans of Guinness.
The party takes place on Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm at 11 Polson Street in Toronto.
Enter to win the Guinness SPD Essentials Kit below:
Terms & Conditions
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Guinness SPD and a Essentials Kit featuring 2 Gingers Irish whisky and cans of Guinness
- Entrants must live in Toronto
- Entrants must be 19+ to enter
- Contest closes Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 3:00 pm EST
- Winners will be contacted via email on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Winners will have until end of day Tuesday, March 14, 2017 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
- The prize in non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
Will you be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at Guinness SPD? Let Vv Magazine know in the comment section or tweet us at @ViewtheVibe.
Latest posts by Vv Magazine (see all)
- Chef of the Week: Ted Corrado - August 15, 2017
- Chef of the Week: Alexandra Feswick - August 14, 2017
- Chef Scott Vivian Takes Camping Food to the Next Level with these Two Simple Dishes - August 8, 2017