We’ve teamed up with NEON to give one lucky winner a celebrity-approved bomber jacket. Keep on reading for more details!
Quebec-based retailer NEON has opened their doors on Toronto’s trendiest strip, Queen St. West. The store is jam-packed with all of the most coveted brands of-the-moment, including adidas, Levi’s, Fjallraven, Vans, Converse, Alpha Industries and plenty more.
To celebrate NEON‘s first store in the city, we’ve teamed up with them to give one lucky winner the opportunity to win an Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket (RV: $195). For those who don’t know, Alpha Industries is an outerwear brand worn by some of the world’s biggest celebrities and fashion icons. We’re talkin’ Beyonce, Kanye West, Pharrell, David Beckham, Elie Goulding, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, the list goes on and on.
To enter, all you have to do is head to our Instagram page @ViewtheVibe, look for the image below and follow three simple steps:
- Follow @ViewtheVibe and @neonstores on Instagram
- Like the image
- Tag 3 friends who would love to win the jacket and visit #neonToronto
Terms & Conditions
- One (1) winner will an Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket from NEON or a gift card of the same value (RV: $195)
- Entrants must live in Ontario (GTA & Toronto best) and be willing to pick their prize in person at NEON Queen St. West
- Travel is not included
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter
- Contest closes Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be contacted via Instagram on Friday, November 4, 2016
- Winner will have until Monday, November 7, 2016 to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
Which color Alpha Industries jacket would you pick from NEON? Let Vv Magazine know in the comments below or tweet us @ViewtheVibe.
Latest posts by ViewTheVibe (see all)
- Get the VIP Experience Without the VIP prices at Union Nightclub - January 20, 2018
- Drake & OVO Chubb’s New Toronto Restaurant, Pick 6 - January 12, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to 2018 New Year’s Eve Parties in Toronto - December 20, 2017