Check Out Events Happening in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Indigenous Fashion Week
May 31 @ 8:00 am - June 3 @ 5:00 pm$15 – $25
Indigenous Fashion Week Toronto
The inaugural Indigenous Fashion Week Toronto (IFWTO) takes place May 31 – June 3, 2018 at Harbourfront Centre. Presenting the most distinct and progressive Indigenous artists working in fashion, textiles and craft. IFWTO launches with runway showcases, a curated exhibition, panels, lectures, hands-on workshops and a marketplace. IFWTO includes work by 75% Indigenous women artists. And features a Far North Spotlight with delegations travelling from Nunavut and Greenland.
Indigenous Fashion Week Toronto will run various events and activities during the week.
- Live runway showcases including 23 Indigenous artists and designers from across Canada, USA and Greenland, including men’s and women’s wear, streetwear, avant garde, traditional regalia, jewellery and craft.
- IFWTO lectures and panels
- Hands-on workshops at Indigenous Fashion Week Toronto
Latest posts by VIBE Team (see all)
- They’re back: Cookies for a Cause – Bringing back Smiles - September 17, 2018
- Chef’s Party is Back with Glitz, Glam & Cinema to celebrate a great TIFF - September 11, 2018
- 5 Ways to Look and Feel Younger - September 10, 2018