Even when the weather starts to cool, there’s never a shortage of fun things to do in Toronto. And with temperatures expected to drop even lower, it’s best to get out before winter hibernation commences.
For music junkies, Toronto is the best place to be if you want to see your favourites, discover new artists, genres and events. November is particularly special, as Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra and Chamber Choir will be launching its 2017/18 experience Haus Musik series with Crossing/Traversée at The Great Hall.
The one-night only event, which takes place on Thursday, November 16, is a mixed-genre collaboration. Past events have featured DJs, alien dancers, and hundreds of white balloons, and this year’s event promises to be no less intriguing. The show is inspired by love and non-linear time, and will feature members of orchestra playing selections by Parisian composers François Couperin, Marin Marais, and Jean-Philippe Rameau, layered with music from electronic artist Andrew Hicks, also known as Andycapp.
Tickets to the experiential concert are $20 in advance or $25 at the door, but if you’re feeling lucky, we’re giving two away! Head to View the Vibe’s Instagram account and look for the image below to win two tickets to Haus Musik and a $100 gift card to The Drake Hotel, which you can use for dinner before the show.
The contest ends on November 12 and the winner will be contacted directly through Instagram on November 13.
*CONTEST* We’ve partnered with @tafelmusikbocc to give one lucky reader 2 tickets to @HausMusikTO, an experiential concert like you’ve never seen before! The winner will also receive a $100 GC to @thedrakehotel, which can be used for dinner before the show! To enter: 1. Like this photo 2. Follow @hausmusikto & @viewthevibe 3. Tag a friend you’d like to take in the comment section – the more tags, the better your chances of winning! The contest ends on Nov. 12 & the winner will be contacted/announced via Instagram on Nov. 13. Click the link in our bio for full details✌️
Terms & Conditions
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Haus Musik and a $100 gift card to The Drake
- Entrants must live in the greater Toronto area
- Contest closes Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 11:59pm EST
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram on Monday, November 12, 2017
- Winners will have until end of day Tuesday, November 13, 2017 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
- The prize in non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
Are you excited to see Haus Musik? Let us know in the comment section or tweet us at @ViewtheVibe.
Latest posts by ViewTheVibe (see all)
- The Senator Winebar Opens in Toronto - March 15, 2018
- The Best St. Patrick’s Day (SPD) Parties in Toronto - March 10, 2018
- TOM* & TW Fall/Winter (F/W) 2018 - March 7, 2018