The Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo kicks off on Friday May 25th for Industry Day offering insiders the opportunity to learn about the latest business trends and insights in the hyper expanding world of cannabis. Topics you can expect to be covered include: next generation business systems; corporate citizenship; and expansion via collaborations, partnerships and mergers and acquisitions. The event will host industry experts and thought-leaders such as Jessica Billingsley, President & CEO of MJ Freeway; AC Braddock, the CEO of Eden Labs; Vic Neufeld, President and CEO, Aphria; and Andrew Wheatley, Jamaica’s Minister of Science, Energy and Technology, just to name a few.
The Industry Day’s main event, however, is the Lift & Co. x Leaf Forward Pitch Competition. Here, cannabis start-ups and entrepreneurs will compete for a chance to win a business-building prize. Taking place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in the North Building, from May 25 to 27, Lift & Co. Expo is the largest consumer focused cannabis expo in North America and has curated an exhilarating array of stage talks, key exhibits, and industry-driven events as part of the highly anticipated weekend session.
What You Can Expect at the Expo
On Saturday, May 26 and Sunday, May 27, the Lift & Co. team has curated an impressive list of activities that go hand-in-hand with the over 250 international exhibitors on the trade show floor of the Lift & Co. consumer expo. You’ll definitely want to pick up a Lift & Co. Expo Rewards Passport to guide you through the Expo’s best deals. If you visit all featured vendors and fill up your passports, you can enter to win a $1,000 grand prize.
Other “high” lights of Canada’s Largest Cannabis Trade Show
- The largest-of-its-kind TVape Lounge, where Canada’s top vaporizer shop showcases the hottest vaping products on the market.
- The Cannabis at Work Career Fair will host lightning talks on cannabis career topics, such as the training and how to build a ‘cannacentric’ resume. Cannabis at Work will also conduct express interviews and collect resumes on-site.
- Title sponsor Green Relief (Booth 1509) will showcase their proprietary aquaponics technology – a soil-less form of sustainable agriculture where fish are used to foster a natural ecosystem environment.
Click here to get more information and tickets to the 2018 Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo >>
About Lift & Co.
Lift & Co. empowers consumers and businesses with superior knowledge and insights to make informed cannabis decisions. For consumers, Lift & Co. operates Canada’s largest web platform to compare and review cannabis strains, while connecting end users to the latest products and trends at its Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo, Canada’s premiere cross-national cannabis events. For businesses, Lift & Co.’s database of over 50,000 reviews and millions of data points power industry analysis, reporting services, and Lift & Co.’s proprietary retailer training program. Learn more at lift.co.
Latest posts by VIBE Team (see all)
- The Rosé Picnic is Going to be Epic this Summer - July 24, 2018
- The World Fitness Expo is Back in Toronto Celebrating it’s 25th Year - July 24, 2018
- Why You Should be Paying Attention to the Brains Floating around Toronto - July 23, 2018