Toronto’s Entertainment District is getting a new grab-and-go food destination. Adding on to The Fifth’s already well-known dining and entertainment complex will be High5 Cafe and Curated Convenience. After opening on April 11, 2018, the cafe is located at 221 Richmond St. W. It hopes to address the need for a convenient, one-stop shop for food on the way to the office or on the way home.
There’s a ton of food options available at High5 Cafe from fresh coffee & espresso, rotating house-baked goods, breakfast items, sandwiches, salads and ready-made hot meals. You’ll also be able to choose from a selection of local organic produce, healthy drinks and much more all at an affordable price. Here’s a quick preview of their menu.
- Flaky plain and almond croissants or pain au chocolate ($3.25 to $3.75)
- Breakfast wrap with locally sourced eggs, Monterey Jack, salsa and guacamole ($5)
- Sweet and savoury scones and muffins ($2.50)
- Seasonal Salad: Broccoli with parmesan, pickled red onion, pomegranate and chilli ($5.50)
- Seasonal Salad:Triple kale with avocado, spicy cashews and pancetta seasonal salad ($5.50)
- Rotating Selection of Sandwiches: Eggplant Parmigiana ($6.50)
- Rotating Selection of Sandwiches: Maple Roasted Butternut Squash ($6)
- Rotating Selection of Sandwiches: B.L.T.T. (bacon, lettuce, turkey, tomato, $8).
- House-made Lasagnas
- Three-cheese Macaroni Cheese
- Chicken Pot Pie
- High5 signature 8oz. hamburger patties ($18 for four patties)
An interesting point about High5 Cafe is how you can pay for your food or groceries. Sure there are the conventional ways through cash, debit or credit but how about bitcoin? High5 Cafe is offering its customers a bitcoin ATM as an alternate payment option. In the future, they hope to continue exploring alternate forms of payment for customers to pay for their food.
For more information about High5 Cafe and Curated Convenience you can visit their website here.
Latest posts by Solomee Telahun (see all)
- Top 10 Hot Pot Topics at the O’Cannabiz Conference and Expo - June 5, 2018
- OMAW: The Perfect Place to Hang - June 2, 2018
- The Best Toronto Events Happening This June - May 31, 2018