Last minute TIFF contests are the best kind of contests! If you couldn’t get your hands on a pair of tickets for any films this year, we’ve got an exclusive contest you’re going to love.
A love story, musical (hold the cheese), Canada’s wonder boy Ryan Gosling, and manic pixie dream girl Emma Stone. Need we say more? La La Land, based on an aspiring actress and musician struggling to make it in the entertainment business, has already received rave reviews – even scoring Stone the Best Actress prize at the Venice Film Festival.
And because we know you’re dying to get your hands on tickets to this sold out TIFF film, we’ve teamed up Moët & Chandon to give away two tickets to the showing on Tuesday, September 13 @ 11:30 am – we think it’s the perfect excuse to call in sick to work!
Enter to win tickets to see Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone in La La Land:
Entry is through Instagram only. Head to the photo below on our Instagram account @ViewtheVibe and follow the instructions.
#CONTEST: We’ve teamed up with Moet & Chandon to give away two tickets to see @LaLaLand on Tuesday, Sept 13 @ 11:30am at @TIFF_net – it’s the perfect excuse to call in sick to work! To enter, all you have to do is: 1. Follow @ViewtheVibe & @moetchandon on Instagram 2. Like this photo 3. Tag the person you want to take to see the film in the comment section of this post! The contest ends on Sunday, Sept 11 @ 11:59pm and the winner will be contacted on Monday, Sept 12. Good luck!!! #MoetMoment
Terms and Conditions:
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to La La Landon September 13, 2016 at 11:30am
- Entrants must live in Ontario
- Travel is not included
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter
- Contest closes Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be contacted via email on Monday, September 12, 2016
- Winners will have until Sunday, September 12, 2016 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
Why do you want to see this film? Let Vv Magazine know in the comments below, or tweet us @ViewtheVibe.