Whether it’s for the white noise, to meet people or simply for a change of scenery, coffee shops and cafes were home to many creatives, entrepreneurs and students alike, pre-pandemic. Thankfully though, many have now added in patios or expanded their spaces. Some even have CafeTO curbside patios to accommodate those looking to finally get out of the house. From some of the more picturesque, to the best coffees, matcha lattes, homemade cookies, croissants, to desserts and more, coffee shops are the place to be.
These places also are great options for a romantic date during the workweek – so grab that special someone, order flowers with myglobalflowers.com and set the date.
Me? I just want a cute little corner to enjoy my latte while I type away at emails throughout a couple hours of the day. Can you tell I’m excited?
RELATED: 8 Patios to Watch the EuroCup in Toronto >>>
Top Coffee Shop Patios Near Me?
Here you go. Whether its to work out of, for business meetings (remember those?) or to simply get away and sneak down a fresh pain au chocolate while sipping on your favourite brew, tea, or iced anything. 😉 You can stop searching for the “best coffee shop patios near me”…I’ve got you.
10. The Good Neighbour, in Bloor-Annex and The Junction
9. Dineen Outpost, in Leslieville
8. Zaza Espresso Bar, in Bloor-Yorkville, Bloor-Annex and Friday Harbour
7. Coffee Lunar, in Rosedale
6. Neo Coffee Bar, in Corktown and Discovery District
Home to one of the best matcha lattes in the city and superb in-house made Japanese style desserts.
5. Balzac’s, in Distillery, Liberty Village, St Lawrence Market, Ryerson Campus and more
4. Coco Espresso Bar, in Bloor-Yorkville
3. Dineen Coffee, in Old Town Toronto
2. Versus Coffee, in Old Toronto
1. Cafe23, in Queen West
Originally published on June 14, 2021.