That old adage, It’s the most wonderful time of the year, must’ve been said by some clairvoyant hipster of old who predicted the 2013 View the Vibe 12 Days of (Amazering) Giveaways. Because, yes, we’re doing just that: 12 days of awesome prizes to be won by you, our lucky and loyal readers. And it kicks off… right… now…
On the eighth Day of Christmas View the Vibe gave to me: a DAVIDsTEA Gift Set Valued at $200
Canadian-born company DAVIDsTEA has been giving us cups of sippable happiness for the past few years, and we want to pass on those taste-tea tidings to all y’all. This special holiday gift set has everything you need to steep in the season…
– 2 Perfect Mugs: Aside from being the perfect size and shape for tea lovers, these mugs come with a fine, stainless steel infuser that fits right into it. Plus it has a lid to keep all the aroma and heat in the cup, for an even better tea experience. And when you’re done steeping, just use the lid as a little plate for the infuser – how perfect is that?
– The Holiday Collection: In a world of Christmas socks, novelty ties and fruit cakes, DAVIDsTEA’s Holiday Collection is a guaranteed hit. It includes super festive tea favourites like Santa’s Secret and Sleigh Ride, as well as the new Gingerbread, which tastes just like its namesake.
– The Happy Collection: This collection features three of DAVIDsTEA’s happiest, most light-hearted blends to help share the love. Forever Nuts is so tasty it’s crazy, Birthday Cake tastes just like its namesake, and Happy Kombucha combines the sunny flavours of mango and pineapple with oolong and kombucha powder.
– The Healthy Collection: Here are three feel-good teas to help you turn a new leaf. It’s no secret that green tea is supposed to make you live forever, and smooth, refreshing Japanese Sencha is no exception. Peach-filled Long Life Oolong just might be the key to immortality. And if you just want a system reboot, a cup of Detox is a great way to start fresh.
– David’s Perfect Spoon: By helping you measure your loose-leaf tea correctly, it will ensure a perfect brew every time. Not too strong, not too weak. You’ll love it.
FYI, all these awesome products are available at DAVIDsTEA locations across Canada as well as online at davidstea.com. Y’know… just in case you aren’t our lucky winner. Speaking of which…
How exactly do you win this awesome Day 8 prize? It’s easy. First, are you a Canadian citizen? Do you live anywhere in Canada aside from Quebec? (Sorry Francophones, your gaming commission is a pill to deal with.) Finally, are you of almost-legal age? (That means no kiddies under 16 can enter.) Well, if you’ve met all that criteria, then all you have to do is comment below with what DAVIDsTEA tea you’re most excited to try and you’ll be entered to win! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Now, if you’d like an additional entry, tweet @ViewtheVibe and @DAVIDsTEA with your flavour of choice and the hashtag #VTVGiveaways and that’ll be your second entry!
But hurry, this contest closes Sunday, December 15th at 11:59pm. Enter below!