Interested in contributing? Send us an email to email@example.com.
Latest from Adam Mazerall
- Exclusive: Top 10 street food vendors at Toronto Pride
- Toronto Events: 5 Must-Attend Events in October
- 7 Worst Celebrity Couple Vanity Projects… EVER!
- The Ben & Jerry’s Flavours We Wish We Had In Canada
- In Brief: The Top 5 Specialty Underwear For Men
- For Dapper Dudes: The Best Quick Getaway Weekend Bags
Aimée Brothman is a lifelong fashion lover, beauty junkie, travel aficionado, and nutrition and fitness fanatic living and working in Toronto. Life is infinitely better with my better half – love conquers all.
Latest from Aimee Brothman
Alexandra Gill is the Vancouver Editor at Vv Magazine. The West Coast restaurant critic for the Globe and Mail, she has covered every imaginable topic – from fashion and gossip to arts and business – in her long, illustrious career. She is currently writing a motion picture screenplay and developing a reality television show. Follow her on Twitter @lexxgill.
Latest from Alexandra Gill
- B.C. oysters are back, but should you eat them?
- What to see at the 2015 Vancouver International Film Festival
- Oktoberfest in Vancouver: What to expect from Harvest Haus
- What to expect from the Vancouver Nordstrom Pacific Centre
- An inside look at the Hawksworth Young Chef grand finals
- Vancouver soft-serve ice cream trend is alive and well
Alexandra is Vv Magazine's Managing Editor. Writer, reader, clothes horse, cinephile, foodie. Toronto.
Latest from Alexandra Lembke
Alida recently completed her MBA from University of Bologna’s food and wine program and has been eating and drinking her way through some of the world’s culinary hot spots.
Editorial Intern for AH Media. Ally is an aspiring media professional who loves to explore about all things fashion and entertainment. You'll often find her scrolling thru instagram, finding the latest foodie hotspots and exploring what the world has to offer.
Latest from Ally Yacapin
- How Has Smart Clothing Evolved Over the Years?
- Your Go-To Guide To Understanding Snapchat Emojis
- The VIBE inside the Cactus on Deck Party at Cactus First Canadian Place
- Veuve Cliquot kicks-off their annual Yelloweek in Toronto this week
- The 29th Annual Toronto Taste Festival is Back this Weekend
- The Remix Project Announces Launch of New Flagship Home
Latest from Aly Zorn
Alyssa is a graduate of Ryerson University's Journalism program and is an enthusiastic member of the restaurant industry. In her spare times she likes to edit videos and write further food journalism on her web site, AlyssaLuckhurst.com.
Amanda (Ama) Scriver is a passionate storyteller, community builder and a loud and proud feminist and body image activist. She freelances for several publications including Foodism, Paste Magazine and BizBash. In her off time, she lives for coffee, trashy reality television, hip hop and all things drag. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram via @amascriver on at her website AmaScriver.com
Latest from Ama Scriver
- The Great Debate: Will the $15 Minimum Wage Increase Hurt Business Owners?
- Best in The 6ix: Toronto’s Top Cold Brews & Iced Coffees
- 13 Restaurants to Book For Summerlicious 2017
- Restaurants Open for Brunch on Canada Day Monday in Toronto
- The Vibe Guide to Ottawa: Where to Eat, Sleep & Play
- 7 Times Chef Grant Soto Perfectly Called Out Toronto’s Restaurant Industry
Amanda Phuong is the former digital content creator and Editor-in-Chief of Vv Magazine and StyleDemocracy.com. When she's not furiously typing away, you'll find her trying on shoes, hanging with friends or slurping back oysters.
Latest from Amanda Phuong
- We Tried the Casper Mattress and this is What We Thought
- New Kid on the Block: Mahjong Bar, a hidden bar on Dundas West
- Gordan Ramsay Just Opened a Hidden Pop-up Restaurant in Kensington Market
- A Yacht Charter is the Most Luxurious Way to Spend your Next Holiday
- Jamaican-Chinese Spot Patois has Reopened
- Meet Dan Ellis, the Brewer Behind the City’s Most Innovative Beer
Anastasiya is a fast talker, fast walker, early riser and tea drinker. The kind of girl who knows a little about a lot and a lot about not too much.
Latest from Anastasiya Romanska
- The VIBE inside 360 Restaurant, a sky-high restaurant up top of the CN Tower
- The Top Thrift Shops in The 6ix by Neighbourhood
- Your Guide to Festivals in Toronto: Summer 2019
- Your Guide to the Best Ice Cream Shops in Toronto
- Where to Go to Get Away from the City this Summer?
- The VIBE inside the Bar Aperol Pop-up, on Quest West this July
Toronto native Andrea Toole knows the city, having lived in six neighbourhoods and traveled through many more. She's been introduced as a "Famous Canadian food blogger", but her food and wellness blog, Andrea the Gastronaut, is produced for the love of writing and educating. She also keeps a more generic nerdy blog called Andrea Writes, because one blog just isn't enough. Andrea is one half of The Pork Ninjas, a competition barbecue team and caterer.
A Toronto socialite and accomplished Hotelier at some of Toronto’s top boutique and luxury hotels, Angelina offers a fresh and unconventional perspective. Her expertise in classic wines & contemporary cocktails and her exquisite palate for innovative food fusion draw a young, diverse and hungry audience.
Latest from Angelina Williams
Annmarie Borosic, Founder and Principal Planner of Event Culture, a Toronto-based Event Planning Agency is driven by creating experiences and building lasting relationships. Finding almost any reason to hop on a plane and fly across the world, she finds inspiration from cultures, traditions, and other’s stories. This ILEA Toronto Board Member is determined to educate, inspire, and create one hell of an experience along the way.
Latest from Annmarie Borosic
Publisher of View the VIBE, and Managing Director of AH Media, Ayman thrives in the evolving world of digital media. A fashion admirer & travel+hospitality enthusiast always striving to bring inspiring content to life.
Latest from Ayman Hbeichi
- Jaycow Millinery is Re-Defining How You Wear Hats
- The VIBE inside Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, a vibrant steakhouse inside Atlantis The Palm
- The VIBE inside STAY, an exquisite French Restaurant in Dubai
- The VIBE inside Big Hit, a kickboxing studio in Fort York
- The VIBE inside Weslodge Dubai, a chic 68th floor restaurant & lounge
- The VIBE inside One Academy, an insane training class in Leslieville
One of those multi-hyphenated creatives, Azra has an eye for beautiful aesthetics and tends to reference Kanye a little too often. Follow her Twitter at @azra_hirji.
Latest from Azra Hirji
Baptiste is a Frenchman in Toronto. The newest member of the VTV team, he's here on exchange for the next few months, ready to live the Canadian dream.
An Asian-Canadian transplanted in New York City, also known as @Asianmapleleaf, is a travel, food and lifestyle writer who showcases great destinations, their local experiences, and all of the must see (#bucketlist) places around the world. Travel is his passion, so he is always on the road or up in the air – if he’s travelling, he’s most likely already planning his next trip. Follow along his adventures via Instagram @asianmapleleaf or on his travel blog at www.asianmapleleaf.com.
Latest from Barry Hoy
Brandon Michael Lee is a hobby writer, baker and all round creative individual. He lives and works in Toronto, building up his rescue for Senior Dogs.
Brooklyn is a Toronto-based journalist and if she isn't writing, you can find her enjoying a nice glass of merlot. She is a lover of good books, Sunday brunches and running around the city with her girl gang. She's your basic Blair Waldorf in a world of Jenny Humphrey's. You can follow her on Twitter @BNeustaeter.
Latest from Brooklyn Neustaeter
- Industry Professionals Give their Tips for Tipping in Toronto
- Best in The 6ix: The Top 13 Places to Score a Meal for $5 or Less in Toronto
- How to Talk to a New Partner About Your Mental Health
- 21 Food & Drink Festivals You Must Attend in Toronto this Summer
- How to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Toronto
- Has Feminism Killed Chivalry?
Carmelia Ray is an internationally acclaimed matchmaker for high achieving men and the quality women they’re searching for. She’s also a renowned TV personality from Mom Vs. Matchmaker, The Real Housewives Of Toronto, and A User’s Guide to Cheating Death (Fall 2018)
Latest from Carmelia Ray
- Top 5 Date Night Hotspots, and Relationship Tips, from a Bachelor Canada and Carnival Eats Host
- Toronto’s sex industry is about to get a little more “plastic”: Aura Dolls sex brothel to open on Yonge St
- A Matchmaker’s Advice For How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone
- 3 Telling Signs Your Partner May Be Falling Out of Love With You
- Got Spring Fever? Create Your Perfect Spring Date on WooYou!
- The Top Dating Apps to Cure Spring Fever
Cristina is a Marketing Manager, Blogger and avid Shopaholic. Always looking for a great deal, you can be sure to find Cristina hitting up sales all across the GTA. A Toronto native, Cristina spends her free time trying new workouts, glued to social media and looking for the best new coffee spots. Connect with Cristina on Twitter or Instagram.
Danielle Finestone is a freelance writer and founder of ToFoodies, a fast-growing Instagram account and Toronto-based food media brand.
danielle jobb is the proud holder of a liberal arts degree and has been trying to make sense of the world through storytelling since '92.
Latest from Danielle Jobb
David Gomes completed his M.S Professional degree in California Institute of Technology. He is working for Consumer Health Digest . He lives in Oakland, California, USA. He loves to write on a variety of topics such as joint health, weight loss, beauty and skin care for blogs and on-line publication sites. He also loves latest technology, gadgets, fashion and style.
Delia is a food focused writer, public relations and event specialist in Toronto and a graduate of the University of Western Ontario, and Mohawk College. When she’s not launching Toronto’s top new restaurants, she can be found scrolling through Instagram for the best brunch spots in the city or planning her next backpacking adventure. Delia primarily covers restaurant openings, travel, entertainment and lifestyle.
Latest from Delia Loveless
Dominic is a proud Scarborough mans, but has plenty of love for the rest of the city. He's a screenwriter and novelist, and is interested in events, music, arts, food and interesting people. Stalk him at @DomsBoms on Twitter and @djscriptkiddie on Instagram.
Latest from Dominic Licorish
A native Torontonian with a sartorial sense of style. Enjoys suits more than street style, but willing to mix both. Eggs Beneny & Silk Pocket Squares lover. Dislikes Mushrooms and Bad Guys. Counting down the days 'till ponchos become high fashion. His top 5 fashion brands are Nike, Gucci, Burberry, Tom Ford, and Thom Browne. Follow my journeys on Instagram @DapperChapsTO.
Latest from Elaine Atkins
Ella, Content Manager for www.trekbible.com, is a writer and content specialist with a predilection for learning and exploring new places and cultures around the world. With family scattered throughout the U.S. and South Korea, she loves to see cross-cultural influences around the world. Her favorite thing to do on her travels is to taste the local cuisine of each destination.
Latest from Ella
A lover of forward-thinking small businesses, good design and modern art, she can usually be found scouting the city for the next big thing. To see what she's up to or learn more check out her website http://ericaleibner.com/.
Latest from Erin Davis
- Drake and LeBron James Shake Up Canada’s Media Landscape
- 10 Pieces to Up Your Cottage Décor Game
- Hiding Likes Doesn’t Curb the Addiction, it Levels the Playing Field
- ICONINK celebrates the warm weather with Launch of new Summer Series
- Budweiser Stage Marks 25 Years with a Bang
- A City Guide to a Daytona Beach Weekend Getaway from Toronto
Erinn is a freelance fashion, beauty and lifestyle writer in Toronto. When not hovered over her laptop trying to meet a deadline, you can find her binge watching the latest TV series, exploring the city via bike or catching up on sleep.
Designer Glen Peloso forged into the world of design 20 years ago after completing his Masters degree in Fine Art. As Principal of Glen Peloso Interiors, he has worked in residential, hospitality and commercial spaces for clients in several countries and has successfully designed over 300 projects in that time. He is also recognized as a design expert on The Marilyn Denis Show and from his past work as a host/designer of the internationally popular television shows Foodnetwork/HGTV`s Restaurant Makeover, and W networks ‘Take this House and Sell it’, and “Slice Network” show, Renovate my Wardrobe. As a design journalist, he contributes, and has been profiled in many national and international magazines and Newspapers where his work has been featured. He is currently a design columnist for The Toronto Star’s “New in Homes section” and the National Design Contributor for “Canadian Homes Trends” Glen is a designer who is committed to discovering new challenges, embracing new ideas in technology and fabrication, to bring his clients fresh creative ideas that are tailor made. With a skilled team, he follows projects through from first concepts to the first day of use
More than eight years ago, surrounded by male colleagues and friends with a need to dress better, Gotstyle was launched. No more athletic socks, tattered tees or old trainers. We dedicated ourselves to upgrading the men of Toronto – from the bedroom to the boardroom. The time to re-invent your wardrobe is now. Our never-changing mantra rings true to this day. Dress Better. Do Better. It works.
Latest from Gotstyle
Graham Slaughter is a Toronto-based writer at Vv Magazine, with clippings at the Toronto Star, Canadian Geographic and the Province.
Latest from Graham Slaughter
Latest from Grayson Miller
Latest from Grayson Miller
Ilya comes from the depths of the Siberian tundra and currently resides in Edmonton, where he works as a Napoleon Dynamite doppelganger. He spends his days trying to find a meal between breakfast and brunch.
Latest from Ilya Kourzakov
A 'somewhat' average 22 year old girl trying to make her way across the universe and writing along the way.
Iva Poshnjari is a contributing writer to View the Vibe's business and culture section. She reports on company profiles, industry trends and capital markets. She has been published in both the Financial Post and BNN-Bloomberg. When she isn't working away, she can be found traveling or playing tennis.
Latest from Iva Poshnjari
Latest from Jacqueline Garay
- Fitness Fridays: Yoga For Men!
- Fitness Fridays: Tips For Staying In Shape During The Colder Months
- Fitness Fridays: The Best Healthy Snacks On The Go
- Fitness Fridays: Getting The Best Workout From Yoga + Pilates Positions
- Fitness Fridays: Modern Meditation
- #FitnessFridays: Staying Stress Free This Holiday Season With Yoga
Jasmine Williams is an award-winning writer, editor, and content strategist based in Toronto. Whether she’s covering the latest food trend or interviewing successful entrepreneurs, Jasmine is passionate about creating content that helps young professionals live their best lives.
A Toronto based food fiend and travel nut with a lust for all things tasty. If his liver can process it (somewhat) then he’s likely game to give it a go. His wanderlust spirit has taken him all over the globe, living in 6 different countries from Canada to the US, South Korea to Europe. Along the way he’s developed a propensity for irreverent parlance and inhibition-less adventure. “If meat is king then dumplings are queen — I am a prince of noodle soups and a duke of hard drink — street food is life.”
Jen Kirsch is a relationship expert, columnist and girl about town. She’s also an on-air personality, with frequent segments on Canada’s top morning and entertainment shows. You can follow her up-to-the minute advice and insight on Twitter at @jen_kirsch.
Latest from Jen Kirsch
- The 7 Types of Friends You’ll Have In Your Thirties
- Why I Don’t Feel Bad About Missing Your Wedding
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Shows us why you Should Never Ask for a First Kiss
- Yeah, That Happened: Eskimo Brothers
- Is it Okay to Date a Dude that Still Lives with his Parents?
- Dating Down: Why More 30-Something Women are Dating Younger Men
Jennifer Steele is a freelance writer, digital content creator and photographer with a passion for travel, food, adventure, and wellness. She has published works in various newspapers, magazines, and blogs. She also has an extensive background working as a model and model coach in the fashion industry and through this has been able to venture all over the world and work in such markets as Tokyo, Beijing, Singapore, Dubai, and various cities in Europe and North America. During these travels, she has developed a zest for the art of traveling and experiencing all the gems that different cultures have to offer. She travels to and from New York City but calls Toronto her home.
Jessica recently graduated from Western University with a degree in Media, Information, and Technology. She is now working as an Editorial intern at AH Media that incorporates her passion for writing, photography, and digital media. She is an adventurous traveller and always looking to explore new places.
Latest from Jessica Key
- Canada Finally Catches Up: Unlimited Data Plans Now Available in Canada
- The Ultimate Guide to the 2019 CNE in Toronto
- The VIBE inside Bonne Maman’s Secret Rooftop Garden Party
- What’s Going Down in Toronto for August Long
- The VIBE inside Eatertainment’s 3rd Annual Beats & Eats Party
- The VIBE Inside Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen on Portland
Latest from Jessica Panetta
Latest from Jessica Vomiero
Contributing Editor, of View the VIBE and Swagger Magazine, and Publisher of Divine.ca. Jill Schneiderman spends too much time on the TTC observing all people great and small. Working in media by day, and writing her blog, Jill of Some Trades, by night, she still finds time to enjoy TO and travel around the world.
I work in the Canadian music industry in artist management. Hearing a great album or live show excites me like a kid at Christmas. I geek out over Star Wars, vinyl, and Game of Thrones. Coffee Häagen-Dazs is my kryptonite.
Latest from Kama Lee Jackson
Kassandra is a writer, blogger, globetrotter and an online shopper. Currently living in Toronto, she spends most of her free time sipping on fancy coffees and plotting out her next adventure.
Kassius Denizen is an entrepreneur, certified Life Coach and Image Consultant. He is the founder of Mr. Kaizen Consulting, services designed to help men realize the best versions of themselves from the inside out through image, social etiquette, fitness and style. Kassius is also the Men's Lifestyle Correspondent for SWAGGER Magazine.
Latest from Kassius Denizen
- The Event of the Season returns: Greenwood Stakes
- 7 Holiday Etiquette Tips to Avoid Social Embarrassment
- Elevating Your Wardrobe: A Few Key Pieces Can Make all the Difference
- These Tips Will Make Men Better at Dating
- Men’s Fashion Essentials & Tips for the Summer
- 6 Easy Skin Care Tips for Men to Get You Ready for Spring
Kate is a Toronto-based freelance writer and founder of lifestyle blog Layered Indulgence. When her head isn’t buried in her lap top, you can find her taking a hot yoga class, curled up with a good book, or sipping a chai latte at one of Toronto’s various cafés. Follow her adventures @katebialowas.
Latest from Kate Bialowas
Latest from Kate Dingwall
- 10 Instagrammable Places to Road Trip from Toronto
- The Best Places to Get your Haircut in Toronto
- Best in the 6ix: The Best Places to Get a Spray Tan in Toronto
- The Best Places to Dance the Night Away in Toronto
- The Most Instagrammable Places in Toronto
- Eat Fresh: The Best Farmers Markets in Toronto
Kateryna is a final year Journalism student at Humber, who’s now working as an Editorial Intern at AH Media. She’s passionate about all forms of art, especially music, and feels as comfortable at a punk rock concert as at the rave party. Enjoys taking pictures, hand poke tattooing and listening to people who are passionate about what they’re doing.
Latest from Kateryna Horina
Katie O’Hara is a lifelong lover of reading, art, music, theatre and culture. She is the creator of a personal blog called Captivated: My Love Affair with Reading, where she posts about books, reading and reading inspired things. When she is not curled up with a book, you can find her exploring the AGO, taking in a musical or enjoying finding new things to do and learn in the city.
Ken Bryan is a Toronto nightlife & hospitality expert, turned party promoter, brand marketer, and blogger. Follow him through his blog, Instagram and Twitter.
Kiki Athanas is the Founder of Me by Kiki™ - a lifestyle brand driven by the desire to share her experience and knowledge in the health & wellness world by offering content and products delivering on the deeply individual wellness needs of millennial women. You can follow Kiki on Instagram @mebykiki or check out her site MeByKiki.com.
Latest from Kiki Athanassoulias
Lauren studied English at York University. An eternal optimist, she is passionate about literature and writing, food, yoga, and the sun. Follow her twitter at @LaurenCoho
Latest from Lesley Mirza
- VAN: BC’s Top Dog-Friendly Hotels
- VAN: Our Top 5 Products From The London Drugs Media Preview
- VAN: Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar To Revamp Sutton Place Hotel
- VAN: RADO Showcases 2014 Timepiece Collection in Vancouver
- VAN: Komono X Jean-Michel Basquiat Watch Collection
- VAN: Your Bridal Pampering Spa Guide In YVR
Latest from Libby Roach
Lisa Lagace is a freelance writer, speaker, and the creator of TurntheRecordOver.com, a Toronto lifestyle and culture blog for creative professionals.
Latest from Lisa Lagace
- What To See At Hot Docs 2017
- Eating Local: Harvest Wednesday at the Gladstone
- A Guide To All The Music Festivals Happening In Toronto This Summer
- Saying Goodbye To Honest Ed’s One Last Time
- Toronto Music Venues Continue To Close Despite The Push For The Music City Label
- I Tried Floating And It Scared the Sh*t Out of Me
Lisa is a journalism student at Carleton University and an aspiring travel writer. When she’s not struggling with writer’s block, she loves hitting up the hottest foodie spots around the city and taking photos of everything.
Latest from Mark Munroe
A coffee addict, fashion loving horse mom to Toby and Griffin, Meg is a community advocate. When not out galloping in the fields with her horses, she can be found searching for the next coveted must-have accessory or eating at one of the city's great restaurants.
Associate Online Editor at SWAGGER Magazine and View the VIBE. Lover of puppies, men in suits, and long walks on the beach...but then again who doesn't right? Born storyteller, trained mixologist and digital native.
Mili Jain is the owner of The City is Mine, a personal blog that she describes as a love letter to Toronto. It’s a small collection of her adventures and the things that inspire her from food, cooking, events, travelling and all the pretty things in between. You’ll often find her walking down the street, headphones on, coffee in one hand and phone in the other trying to casually take photos of the magic that surrounds her every day.
Latest from Mili Jain
- The VIBE inside Azkadenya, a new casual family style Mezza Diner on Queen West
- The VIBE Inside Parcheggio, an Italian nonna’s cooking style restaurant at Bayview Village
- Where to go for Mother’s Day Brunch in Toronto?
- Celebratory Pop-up Dinner Series by TOBEN Food by Design launches uptown at Grace
- Headed to #The6ix: Maluma’s 11:11 World Tour
- 5 Things you can do to Celebrate International Women’s Day in #The6ix
Nadine Sharon Anglin is a Toronto-based writer/editor. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @nadine_anglin
Latest from Nadine Sharon Anglin
Neelam is an editorial intern studying English and Politics at York University. You can usually find her nose in a novel or arguing with someone over why mittens can't be called "hand socks."
Nicholas Wong is a Chef de Cuisine whose love for food goes from kitchen to table. The founder of Diner en Blanc Toronto, Nicholas is an avid foodie whose culinary musings he oft docs via social media.
Nicki Laborie is the Founder and Editor-at-Large of View the VIBE. Nicki has spent her adult life everywhere from Montreal to New York to St. Maarten, and finally ended up in Toronto. She started her career studying fashion journalism at FIT followed by working in media and PR with some of the world's top fashion and luxury brands. Eventually she ended up back in the restaurant business working with hot culinary spots in NYC, St. Maarten and Toronto. Her combined experience inspired her to start View the Vibe and Vv Magazine.
Latest from Nicole Schaeffer
- It’s A Jungle Fever With The Reptilian Redux Trend Taking Off This Summer
- Up Your Trouser Game This Summer With The Palazzo Trend
- Give Your Wardrobe A MODern Update This Summer!
- The White Hot Fashion Trend To Wear Right Now!
- There’s A New Jewelry Trend In Town: The Ring Bracelets
- The Hottest Bathing Suit Trends For Summer
Latest from OnlyReal Entertainment
Latest from Paddy Jane
Patty is a Toronto-based freelance writer, political news junkie and outspoken queer intersectional feminist. Follow her on Twitter at @PattyInHD
Latest from Patty Hails
- 7 Fierce Toronto Feminists that Are Making Strides to Change the City
- Omfg Slow Down, Toronto Drivers!
- TO Transgender Community Remembers Those Lost to Violence
- A Long, Dark Tunnel: How the TTC Addresses Its Suicide Crisis
- Toronto Police Body Cams: Legit or Just More Lip Service?
- TTC Sexual Assault Figures Reveal Alarming Truth
A recent import to Toronto from Montreal, Philip Mak is V.v Magazine's fashion editor while also an unabashed pop culture and social media junkie. Follow his (sometimes wildly inappropriate) twitter at @PhilipMMak.
Rachael is the founder of GlutenFreedomInc.com, a site dedicated to cooking, dining, traveling and living gluten-free. She has become a useful resource for those looking for solutions to their gluten-free lifestyle, most notably for her comprehensive restaurant directory. Rachael is also passionate about leading a balanced life through regular fitness, eating whole foods, and practicing mindfulness and self-care regularly.
Latest from Rachael Hunt
Rachael Pace is a relationship expert with years of experience in training and helping couples. She has helped countless individuals and organizations around the world, offering effective and efficient solutions for healthy and successful relationships. She is a featured writer for Marriage.com, a reliable resource to support healthy, happy marriages.
Latest from Rachael Pace
Renée Reardin is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle writer who contributes to top Canadian style and entertainment websites including FASHION Magazine, Food Network, HGTV and Slice. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @reneereardin.
Latest from Renée Reardin
Editorial Intern at AH Media. Revathy has a passion for creative writing, reading, research and chilling with Netflix. She is also an avid foodie and constantly seeking to explore various cuisines.
Latest from Revathy Rajan
- TIFF 2019: The VIBE inside etalk Canada’s 14th Annual Canadian Filmmakers’ Party
- 3-Day Yorkville Block Party during TIFF to celebrate the official launch of Yorkville Murals
- What’s Going Down in The 6ix for Labour Day Weekend?
- The VIBE inside NKPR’s 11th Annual TIFF Countdown Party
- What’s Going Down in #The6ix August 23-25
- The VIBE inside the Pop-In@Nordstrom x Herschel Supply Co. launch party at Cold Tea
Rob Gray was born in Toronto. He likes old man games like billiards and backgammon. Also, he drinks.
A storyteller with a decade of Journalism experience, Rosalyn is a proud Torontonian with a passion for writing, books, sneakers and fitness. When she's not on assignment, or buried in a book you may find her on a run or in the ring learning the ways of Muay Thai.
Latest from Rosalyn Solomon
When it comes to purchasing property in Toronto, Ryan Coyle is an expert. Ryan is a Broker with The Condo Store in Liberty Village and has been in the real estate industry for over 10 years, acting as a Broker since 2004. His combination of experience and passion bring success to his clients on an ongoing basis.
Latest from Ryan Coyle
Ryan Turkienicz is a Toronto-based real estate professional, writer, and musician. As a guitarist, Ryan has played at diverse venues in Toronto, New York, and Montreal, including the Montreal Jazz Festival. Sampling Toronto's endless possibilities for entertainment, you can find him at concerts, clubs, comic shops, cantinas, and basically anywhere that good times abound. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.
Sabrina is an Editorial Intern for AH Media. She's a recent graduate from Western University with an Honours in English Language & Literature and a Minor in History. You'll often find her tucked away with a book in hand or writing about travel, food, and good times!
Samantha Millar is a born and bred Brit living in Toronto. A creative soul, Samantha is an up-and-coming actress, host, and personality, and her flair for theatrics can be found in her writing.
Latest from Samantha Millar
Sarah is an editorial intern at Vv Magazine currently in her last year of an English & Creative Writing degree. She is a big supporter of floral prints and could probably identify any "Friends" quote in under five seconds.
Latest from Sarah Botelho
Sarah Brown is a 12-year-old boy trapped in a woman's body. When she’s not reading Tom Robbins, painting rappers or daydreaming about sneakers, she’s writing about women, art, the Internet and Drake. Since moving from the West Coast in 2009, her bicycle has been stolen three times and her heart has been broken twice. She also likes: the state of Arizona, almond milk, climbing fences, People’s Eatery and Joan Didion.
Former British VOGUE intern, current Digital Editor. This devoted dog mom hailing from Toronto loves all things health, wellness and beauty related. You can catch Sarah testing out the latest trends or inhaling a green elixir any day of the week.
Latest from Sarah Harris
Sarah Lambert is a freelance writer and an eclectic soul. Varied interests keep this wordy sprite on her toes.
Latest from Sarah Lambert
- Toronto’s Best Tattoo Parlours + Our Fave Celeb Tattoos
- Pumpkin Beauty Products That Rejuvenate Fall Skin
- 2014’s Top 5 Co-Working Spaces In Toronto
- The Ultimate Guide To Vegan Baking Substitutes
- From The Runway To The TIFF Red Carpet: The Trends We Predict To See This Year
- TIFF 2014 | The Hair Trends We Predict To See On The TIFF Red Carpet
Entertaining Expert. Sebastien Centner is the Creative Director of Eatertainment Hospitality & Eatertainment Special Events & Catering, and founder of Jeckl Agency – an extension of Eatertainment that hosts events around the globe. Recognized as an ‘Entertaining Expert’ and media personality, Sebastien’s concepts, recipes and lavish events have been featured in Hello! Magazine, EnRoute, Style at Home, Toronto Fashion, The National Post, The Globe & Mail, Toronto Sun, House & Home, including being named one of Swagger Magazine's #KIngsofSwagger. Currently a contributing editor to Homefront Magazine. Additionally, Sebastien appears regularly on The Marilyn Denis Show sharing his entertaining tips & tricks and has also been seen on The Morning Show, ET Canada and Canada AM.
Latest from Sebastien Centner
Shannon is a twenty-something social media manager and freelance writer living and loving in Toronto. She's written about everything from relationships and dating to events and travel. Happiest when she's writing and within reach of a glass of red; Shan dreams of spending her days writing novels on a beach in Mexico.
Latest from Shannon Hunter
Shannon Tebb, entrepreneur and creator of Shanny in the City, has worked as a Matchmaker and Dating Consultant since 2010.
Si Si Penaloza has covered the world's top destinations and private islands for over a decade, contributing to The Globe and Mail and NUVO. She is the Luxury Content Manager at JETSET Magazine and served on the inaugural jury for the SpaFinder Wellness Travel Awards in London. She's trekked the Himalayas in seersucker pajamas, tracked baby kiwi birds at Cape Kidnappers and observed octopus at 80 feet below in Bora Bora.
Latest from Si Si Penaloza
- Stylish Skiing At Exclusive Resorts’ Telluride Outpost
- Toronto export Byblos Miami takes South Beach
- How To Do San Francisco Like A Silicon Valley Boss
- Hipsters Take Palm Springs From The Hip Replacement Crowd?
- Top 10 Destinations to Give You Some Serious Wanderlust
- Voort Like You Mean It: Inside The Gansevoort Hotels
Solomee Telahun is writes, loves music and has probably already one too many iced cappuccinos for her own good.
Latest from Solomee Telahun
- Top Things To Do This Family Day Weekend
- Best in The 6ix: Top Things To Do in Toronto this Weekend of September 29-30
- Top 10 Hot Pot Topics at the O’Cannabiz Conference and Expo
- OMAW: The Perfect Place to Hang
- Top Places to See Canada Day Fireworks in Toronto
- What’s Open and Closed In Toronto This Canada Day
Stella Yu is a formidable foodie whose blog, Food Junkie Chronicles, does just that: chronicles her foodie foraging. Always in-the-know of what's happening on Toronto's food scene, follow Stella on Twitter @foodieyu to stay up-to-date with all her amazing eats.
Latest from Stella Yu
Latest from Stephanie Cardwell
- VAN: Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar Spices Up Sutton Place Hotel
- VAN: Theatre Under The Stars Goes Legally Blonde
- VAN: What’s On In YVR For The Weekend
- VAN Tastemaker: Julia Church, Founder Of Nettle’s Tale Swimwear
- VAN: New Restaurants You Have To Try ASAP
- VAN: The Wino’s Guide To Wine Tastings in the City
The fearless leader of SWAGGER Magazine and ViewtheVIBE.com. A serial entrepreneur, polyglot, published international photographer, and self-professed Creative Genius. Always following the latest trends in men's fashion, tech, and cars. If you don't find him glued to his phone, he may be sun bathing on the hots sands of a sun destination.
Latest from Steven Branco
- The VIBE inside Est, a new contemporary DT tasting menu restaurant
- TIFF 2019: Our Guide to Getting TIFF Red Carpet Ready
- The VIBE inside Baro, a modern South American restaurant on King West
- The VIBE inside Louix Louis, a ultra-luxe French-American Inspired restaurant in the Financial District
- The VIBE inside The Haam, a Japanese restaurant in the Entertainment District
- The VIBE inside La Palma, a modern Italian restaurant on Dundas West
Tanja Begenisic heads View the Vibe's Toronto sales, is a saucy Serbian, and will defend the merits of living in Etobicoke to anyone who challenges her.
Tannishtha is a 22 year old undergrad at UofT, who finds herself dwelling on the finer, more subjective points of life when she's not dishing out relationship advice or freelancing gigs on foreign policy. You can usually catch her usually at any overpriced, independent coffee shop, secretly cursing the price of that overpriced latte (which wasn't even that good).
Vv Magazine’s industry insiders and undercover scenesters fill you in on the best first-hand gossip from Hollywood, the media, and everything in between. Got some hot tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from The Scenesters
- Scene & Heard Special Edition: Toronto Women’s Fashion Week
- Scene & Heard: Melania Threats, Agency Makes Moves + more
- Scene & Heard: Chrissy Flashes, Fashion Santa Replaced + more
- Scene & Heard: Markle Quits, Travel Writer Blacklisted + more
- Scene & Heard: Mariah Outrage, Hillary Stays Strong + more
- Scene & Heard: Royal Affairs, Subtle Shade, Infidelity + more
Tiffany graduated with degrees in Communications and Education. She is also a James Beard Scholarship recipient and an avid baker with formal training in baking and pastry arts. She is a writer and photographer for design, culture, and food. Tiff adores wearing pretty dresses and musing about all events fun and exciting in Toronto.
Tiffany Mealia is the founder of She’s So Savvy, an online destination for professionals who want to live large in the city on a small budget, providing tips, advice, and how-to’s on living a champagne life on a beer budget!
Latest from Tiffany Mealia
Tiffany’s vibrant and multifaceted design philosophy transforms people, objects and spaces. Her trademark hair, big energy and hands-on approach make her unforgettable. She is always ready to create and invent with a client’s needs top-of-mind. Tiffany started her career in fashion and beauty in NYC but found great love teaching children art. Her passion for transformation is the foundation of her business, making her a go-to designer, stylist and maker. She has a unique gift to see the exquisite in the unexpected which is reflected in her book This Can Be Beautiful, a visual and creative feast for anyone who wants to build a more beautiful life. No matter what she does Tiffany lives her truth that anything can be magical.
Latest from Tiffany Pratt
IPA aficionado. Cat enthusiast. Political junkie. I believe it's better to find the best in people than to look for the worst in them.
Latest from Trevor Hewitt
Veronica Baxter is a writer, blogger, and legal assistant operating out of the greater Philadelphia area. She works frequently for busy Philadelphia life insurance attorney Chad G. Boonswang, Esq.
Latest from Veronica Baxter
We strive to bring edgy content from different perceptions, opinions and viewpoints while covering the latest trends in food, travel, style, beauty, life, culture, events and more. Based in Toronto, we show you the best that this beautiful city has to offer.
Latest from VIBE Team
- TIFF 2019: Dame Anna Wintour takes the stage in The 6ix to accept the inaugural Icon Award
- TIFF 2019: Top 20 Films at the Toronto International Film Festival you Must Watch
- TIFF 2019: Escape the Madness — 5 Great escapes to Get Away during TIFF!
- TIFF 2019: Top TIFF Hotspots for Dining, Parties, and Celebrity Spotting
- TIFF 2019: How to get around downtown Toronto during the Film Festival
- TIFF 2019: All the Hottest VIP TIFF Parties, Events and more
Vicki Hogarth is an award-winning writer and the Managing Editor at Vv Magazine. The former Senior Editor of Strut Magazine and Passport Editor of enRoute, she has interviewed Justin Timberlake in the penthouse of the Chateau Marmont, talked film over tea with Keira Knightley and gone head-to-head with Kanye West in an unedited battle of the egos. She has a Master's degree in English literature from McGill and is currently working on her first book. Follow her on Twitter @vicki_hogarth.
Food addict; my grandma was my dealer of all things delicious and I’ve been hooked ever since. Always on the search for the next delicious thing. When not eating can be found sipping wine, practising yoga, jogging or kickboxing to burn off the calories. Is it dinner time yet?
Latest from Zak Edwards
Zoe Sinukoff is a professional graphics and web designer, and creator of thecanadiancreative.com – a Toronto-based lifestyle blog. She loves sharing her knowledge, experiences, and enthusiasm with her audience in hopes that she can make someone’s day just a little bit brighter. When she’s not writing a new blog post, you'll likely find Zoe at some Toronto restaurant eating some form of noodles.
Latest from Zoe Sinukoff
- Our TFW Picks: Highlights and Top Picks from TFW S/S20
- The VIBE inside Kidco Work, Canada’s only Child-First Co-Working space
- Happiness Begins with the Jonas Brothers’ North American Tour
- How Volition Beauty is Turning Consumers into Change-Makers
- Where to Watch the NBA Finals in Toronto?
- Swimwear Trends for Spring/Summer