Online grocery shopping has taken the world by storm during the pandemic. With everyone urged to remain home whenever possible, the task of getting groceries also saw a change like no other. We all turned to available platforms online for our weekly necessities. And another supermarket chain has joined in on this move: T&T Supermarket.
It is one of the largest Asian grocery chains in the country, so this is definitely exciting news for both regular and new customers. There are more than 10,000 products that are displayed on the app, any of which can be purchased with ease. You can also know about the latest deals and ongoing promotions at the store.
Along with fresh and frozen items, they also offer a variety of baked goods, snacks and gift baskets. You can also get seafood ingredients delivered through the app, with the cost being $0.5 for every pound. The app also provides the option to pick-up or collect your order instead, along with any other items.
The app is available to download on the App Store and Google Play. You can also take advantage of the rewards’ program, whether you’re shopping at the store or using the app. So if you’re looking to explore your cooking skills with Asian cuisine, look no further than T&T for all your ingredients and other grocery items.
- “Okay, See You”: Toronto’s Famed ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Is Officially On The Market
- Bloor West’s Newest Upscale Cannabis Shop–Now Delivering Legal Bud to Mississauga
- City Of Toronto Announces High Park Cherry Blossoms Will Go Virtual Again
- Toronto Raptors’ Kyle Lowry Visits Florida’s Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Glenfiddich Artists in Residence Celebrates 15 Years of Supporting Canadian Artists