If you spend (read: waste) enough time on Tumblr, it’s not unusual to encounter useless, yet strangely intriguing pages. Such is the case with the now-famous blog, Celebrities Without Eyebrows. If you spend enough time scrolling through the brow-less faces of Hollywood’s elite, you may feel a strange sense of enlightenment (results not guaranteed).
In fact, we’d even go as far as to say that seeing a brow-free face really makes you appreciate the hard work the common eyebrow does on a daily basis. So in honour of the brow that just keeps on giving, we present the best celebrity brows (and how to achieve them).
– Use short strokes to mimic the natural look of hair growth when filling brows in with pencil
– Use a makeup brush as a guide; the end of your brow should coincide with the angle from the tip of your nostril to the end of your brow bone
– Opt for a shade that is similar to your hair colour (unless you’re a fan of the intense contrast look) as opposed to defaulting to black
– Thin isn’t always in; resist the urge to over-pluck
– Stray too far from your natural arch shape
– Be heavy-handed with product if your goal is a natural-looking brow
To get some brow-inspo, check out our gallery of Hollywood’s top 5 celebrity brows.
Who’s your celebrity brow inspiration? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @ViewTheVibe.