Just last year, the government announced Canada’s plan for zero plastic waste in the country. According to the announcement, they are looking to meet this goal by 2030 and two Canadian brothers and entrepreneurs are contributing to the cause in their own way.
Morgan and Jackson Wyatt are the creative minds behind many zero-waste solutions that help businesses manage waste. One of their inventions include biodegradable mosquito traps. Those played an important role in combating the Zika crisis in 2016.
The brand aims to encourage everyone, especially those in the food service industry, to reduce single-use plastic. It is also keeping in line with Canada’s plan for zero plastic waste. Each of the raw materials for their items are sustainably harvested.
You can find their birch cutlery at Longo’s Markets and Wheat Straws at Amazon Canada.
- New Shows & Movies On The Top Streaming Services
- Molson Canadian To Present ‘Hockey Night In Canada’ In 7 Languages
- Top 6 in The 6ix: Wines of the Week—Happy Malbec World Day!
- Celebrate National Takeout Day in Toronto
- This Toronto Sushi Is Good Enough For Shay Mitchell & Neil Patrick Harris