One of the city’s largest multi-arts festival is back this month!
Delving into the city’s diversity and multicultural make up, the annual Luminato will be open in Toronto from June 14 to 25. The festival will feature Canadian and international works in a variety of disciplines, from dance and music to theatre and more. The festival will host a variety of different events and performances across the city, with David Pecaut Square and The Famous Spiegeltent, an ornate 1920s travelling pavilion from Belgium, acting as its home base.
Luminato will fill the tent with a robust program of music, theatre, clown and more, paired with a licensed patio and interesting brand activations. From soulful electronic dance parties to politically-sharp spoken word to comically-charged comedy-meets-drama (see the full line-up here), the tent is where you’ll want to be June 14 to 25, and we’re here to bring you into the action!
We are giving away 2 Luminato Tent Passes to the Famous Spiegeltent in David Pecaut Square, a total prize value of $150. Each Tent Pass gives one person the offer of five different Luminato shows in The Famous Spiegeltent. To enter, all you have to do is follow the instructions in the widget below.
Please note: there is no physical pass. The winner must reserve their 5 shows in advance of the event. Passes are non-transferable but you can give a pass as a gift. The Tent Pass expires on June 24, 2017.
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tent passes to the Famous Spiegeltent in David Pecaut Square. The total retail value is approximately $150
- Entrants must live in Canada, GTA best
- Entrants must be 13+ to enter
- Contest closes Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
- Winners will be contacted via email on Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Winners will have until end of day Thursday, June 15, 2017 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
- The prize in non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
What are you most excited to see at Luminato Festival this year? Let us know in the comment section or tweet us at @ViewtheVibe.