Quench your thirst with Thirsty Buddha’s latest flavour: coconut water with aloe vera. If you’re in love with the CoCo, scroll through and pay attention. We are giving away a month’s supply to keep you hydrated and refreshed.
Coconut water is one of nature’s most refreshing drinks. While it’s certainly delicious, it offers more benefits than just quenching your thirst. From anti-aging to digestion and cholesterol, coconut water almost aids it all and now, Thirsty Buddha has paired it with Aloe Vera for a match made in heaven.
The all natural re-hydrator is only 100 calories per can and Non-GMO project certified. With its added Aloe Vera benefits, it’s perfect for pre and post workouts, when you’re feeling under the weather and after a night out on the town.
The new Thirsty Buddha can be found at Whole Foods, Petro Canada, Rachelle Bery and London Drugs, but we’re giving one lucky winner the opportunity to win a month’s supply of Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water (original and Aloe Vera), plus some Hungry Buddha coconut chips!
There are two ways to enter:
Enter to win a month’s supply of Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water on Instagram:
1. Head to our Instagram page @ViewtheVibe
2. Look for the image below and follow the instructions on the photo
Enter to win a month’s supply of Thirsty Buddha coconut water on Twitter:
- One (1) winners will receive a month’s supply of Thirsty Buddha coconut water + coconut chips
- Entering using all methods will raise your chance of winning
- Entrants must live in Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter
- Contest closes Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be contacted via email or Instagram on Monday, April 25, 2016
- Winners will have until Saturday, April 16, 2016 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
What’s your favourite flavour of Thirsty Buddha? Let Vv Magazine know in the comments below, or tweet us @ViewtheVibe.