The DX3 Conference is said to be Canada’s largest show around retail, marketing & technology. If you’re in digital or any retail business, than you definitely can’t afford to miss this event! It’ll be held on March 6th & 7th, 2019 at the MTCC. Under new management, this year will be bigger than ever before. Focusing on the key pillars that this conference was built on with a fresher perspective and energy, is where C-level execs share their industry knowledge and tech leaders showcase their innovation.
From A.I to Cannabis to female entrepreneurs changing the retail landscape, you can expect interactive and immersive installations along with a ton of thought-provoking content. We’ve rounded up a few highlights for you to look out for when attending this year’s DX3 Conference.
5 Cool Apps to Check Out
Turo – Turo is a peer-to-peer car sharing platform. Rent cars in our own city or while travelling. with a ton of car options available. In Toronto, you can rent a 2013 Porsche Boxster for only $195 a day, a 2018 Cadillac Escalade for only $127 or a 2017 Subaru Outback for only $59/day. You can even filter for cars that have a ski or bike rack. Road trip anyone?
Handy – this app allows you to book handyman and house cleaning services instantly! Whether you need your house cleaned (before or after a party), some furniture assembled (because who has the time!) or a TV mounted (not as easy as it looks) – they have you covered.
Furnishr – a turn-key home furnishing platform that specializes in making your home move in ready. Don’t have time for furniture shopping, waiting for deliveries, or assembling the furniture? -This platform handles all of this for you based on your style, home and budget.
Swob – if you’re a student or employer of students, check out this mobile recruitment app, designed to make job searching super easy and recruitment even easier.
ZOZO – welcome to a size free world! This app allows you to capture a 3D measurement of your unique body from home. Once measured, you can order affordable ZOZO clothing that is made according to your unique measurements. Then it’s delivered directly to your door.
Talks you’re not going to want to miss
- TRANSFORMATION IN THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- THE FUTURE IS MOBILE; TRANSACTIONAL BEHAVIOUR OF THE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE CONSUMER
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT MARKETING TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR BRAND
- DIVERSITY PANEL – FEARLESS FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
- MARKETING’S NEXT FRONTIER: AUDIENCE & OUTCOMES
- CANNABIS SPOTLIGHT –THE NEXT BIG THING IN RETAIL
- FINDING, RECRUITING & RETAINING TALENT
- HAVE DIGITAL STRATEGIES AND BRAND STRATEGIES MERGED?
- BUILDING A UNIQUE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FROM END TO END
Other highlights & exhibits to check out
- Interactive robot demonstrations from Promobot
- Demonstrations from StoryTap showing retailers how to utilize customer video reviews The Startup Zone featuring innovative products and services from top startups including Get Audiogram, Shufflespace, Noibu and StoreCrossing
- Performance from Toronto-based indie pop band Weaves
Will you be heading to DX3 this year? Follow and tag us on Instagram with your stories and highlights from the event. You can see more on the DX3 website here.