Food brings many people together as they spend time enjoying their company. However, only 28% of family dinners are spent together in the United Kingdom.
Summertime is the perfect opportunity to increase that percentage with delicious no-cook recipes.
These easy and simple meals will keep you out of the hot kitchen while ensuring everyone still loves the food.
Keep reading for some fantastic recipes for summer to try out this year!
- ¼ Pineapple (Chopped and peeled)
- 2 Oranges (Quartered and peeled)
- ½ Mango (Peeled)
- Juice each fruit with a juicer
- Stir together thoroughly
- Chill and enjoy!
Tropical juice is a great addition when it comes to dinner and drinks. In fact, you can customize your juice preferences with different fruits or veggies. This article gives plenty of examples you will love!
Cucumber Chicken Pitas
- 2 Cups cooked chicken
- 1 Cucumber (Sliced and seeded)
- 1 Can ripe olives (Drained)
- 1 Tomato (Seeded and chopped)
- 1 Sweet red pepper (Chopped)
- ½ Cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ Cup red onion (Chopped)
- ½ Cup ranch dressing
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Italian dressing
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ Teaspoon pepper
- 12 Pita pocket (Halves)
- Mix the first seven ingredients
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a separate bowl until well incorporated
- Pour the liquid mixture over the chicken and toss until well coated
- Fill pita halves with ½ cup of the mixture
- Heat or chill as desired
This is one of the best summer recipes to enjoy chilled on a warm day. These pita pockets make perfect traveling snacks with little to no mess.
Avocado Shrimp Salad
- 1 Pound chopped shrimp (Peeled and deveined)
- 2 Plum tomato (Seeded and chopped)
- 2 Green onions (Chopped)
- 1/4 Red onion (Chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno (Seeded and minced)
- 1 Serrano pepper (Seeded and minced)
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons lime
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 3 Ripe avocados (Cubed)
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix the first seven ingredients in a bowl
- Mix the remaining ingredients (except avocados and lettuce) in a separate bowl until well incorporated
- Add mixture to the other bowl and cover
- Refrigerate for one hour
- Stir in avocado and serve over lettuce leaves
This recipe is one of the most refreshing meals for dinner. It is the perfect summer food that will be sure to cool you down.
- 1 Cups tomato juice
- 4 Tomatoes (Peeled and chopped)
- ½ Cup cucumber (Chopped and seeded)
- 1/3 Onion (Chopped)
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- ¼ Cup cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Garlic clove (Minced)
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Cover and refrigerate for four hours
- Serve chilled, and enjoy!
Gazpacho is an excellent appetizer to enjoy before your main course. This savory recipe pairs well with many food options, meaning you can easily utilize it throughout the summer season!
Delicious Recipes for Summer
Each of these recipes for summer will ensure your family spends more time together.
They’ll thank you for delicious food, and everyone will cherish the memories made at the dinner table.
Don’t forget to visit our site today to read similar news and articles!