Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Drive Festival 2021
September 10 @ 12:00 pm - September 12 @ 6:00 pm$24
The inaugural Drive Festival, Canada’s only outdoor automotive exhibition and first automotive event in over 18 months, launched at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park on Friday, September 10th and will run through Sunday, September 12th , 2021.
We had the opportunity to take a sneak peak to see what the weekend has in store for you. Canada has not seen an automotive event for over 18 months so this couldn’t have come at a better time. The sweet sound of engines revving and good vibes all around, here’s what you can expect at this year’s Drive Festival.
- Over 900 acres of outdoor space
- A broad array of exhibitors and car clubs – includes exotic, race and rare cars, manufacturer models featuring electric and hybrid cars, SUVs and trucks as well as vintage, modified and new motorcycles — many of which will be available for test drives.
- Three separate test drive tracks, including the Pro Series Manufacturer Test Track, a
- Performance Test Track and the LINE-X Off-Road Test Track.
- Spectators will be able to witness the world’s most iconic cars driven at speed on The Dream Car Speed Run to celebrate the power and engineering behind elite car manufacturers. Extremely rare cars will be on display, including the original Ford GT, McLaren 765LT, Ferrari F40 and a 2021 Pagani Huayra Roadster BC.
For more show information, test drive booking details and tickets, please visit www.DriveFestival.com.