Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Leslieville Food & Drink Festival 2018
May 5, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm$22 – $45
TASTE THE EAST SIDE!
At the Leslieville Food & Drink Festival enjoy art, music, food and drink, while supporting our vibrant community!
This all East Side event – an initiative of Vandenberg House – supports and promotes local businesses and the community at large.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FESTIVAL
- Indulge in the tastiest cuisine east of the Don
- Chef Demonstration: Hosted By Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours
- Sip Wines Served in the Finest East Side Restaurants and Bars
- Sample Craft Beer from all the East Side Breweries
- Feast your Eyes on and Collect the Work of Local Artists
- Shop the East Side Artisanal Food Market
- Dance the Night Away with our Live Music and DJ
- Learn and have fun at “Shucking Oyster Class” Hosted by Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours. $75 Seminar tickets includes: festival admission, tasting glass keepsake, 2 tasting tokens, 90 minute Oyster shucking class, Limited Seating – Purchase Online
- Food & Wine Pairings exclusively by Chef & Somm Bespoke Dining. $65 Seminar tickets includes: festival admission, tasting glass keepsake, 2 tasting tokens and 90 minute tasting session. Tickets on sale Friday, April 20, 2018
- Get up close and personal with the East side restaurants, breweries and wines. Complimentary drink and apps, swag bag (first 250 people, tasting glass keepsake, 5 food/drink tickets to get you started) , VIP access gives you this experience with exclusive entrance at 2pm, Adv. Tix $35 Purchase Ticket
Held indoors in Leslieville (Toronto, ON)
VIP: 2-4pm $35 in advance, $45 at the door
Exclusive access from 2-4pm, 5 tasting tokens, souvenir glass, complimentary drink and apps, swag bag for first 250.
General Admission: 4pm-11pm: $22 in advance, $30 at the door
Admission from 4 pm-11 pm, 2 tasting tokens and souvenir glass
Children are permitted.
Free under 10 years old, Ages 10-18 $10