Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Side Hustle 101: How to turn your passion into profits
January 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$16.93
Portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Dress for Success Toronto: https://toronto.dressforsuccess.org/
We warmly welcome you to our ‘Side Hustle 101: How to turn your passion into profit’ workshop and networking online event. In partnership with “Women Who Freelance,’ our networking night is for ambitious young self-identifying women – whether you are an inspiring entrepreneur, a new side hustler seeking partners or wanting to network, we have something for you!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
With the COVID-19 pandemic hitting us all hard financially, mentally, and emotionally, having a side-hustle can not only help you earn a little extra income, but also give you an opportunity to pursue your passions outside of a regular 9 to 5!
So, we are here to help support you in every way we can, including providing insight from two women entrepreneurs on how to start/maintain a side hustle and/or transition it into a full-time career.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN?
Let us help you start a side hustle, sustain your momentum or help you support you in your decision to transition your side hustle into a full-time business. Our two speakers offer years of entrepreneurial experience, actionable insights, and knowledge that will help you no matter what stage of the side hustle journey you may be on!
Once you’ve heard from our speakers, you can start building connections and perhaps find your next customer during our two breakout networking sessions!
- 6:30 – 6:50: Speaker 1 will deliver a 20-minute talk on creating the side hustlers mindset and setting your goals
- 6:50 – 6:55: 5-minute Q&A
- 6:55 – 7:15: 15 minute networking session consisting of breakout rooms of up to 5 participants.
- 7:15 – 7:35: Speaker 2 will deliver a 20-minute talk on the practical aspects of getting your side hustle from an idea to your second source of income
- 7:35 – 7:40: 5-minute Q&A
- 7:40 – 7:55: 15 minute networking session consisting of breakout rooms of up to 5 participants.
- 7:55 – 8:00: Recap and wrap up
Know of any events that you think should be listed?
Submit them to us for consideration using our submission form.