Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Social Media Week Toronto
November 12, 2018 - November 16, 2018
Social Media Week is back in Toronto once again. This year’s event will feature speakers from top social media platforms and tech companies like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pexels, Keyhole, Animoto and others!
This year, Social Media Week Toronto is bringing the best and brightest stars of social media. Our speakers include influencers, creators and thought leaders from some of the biggest digital platforms in Canada and the US. Head to our website and check out our amazing programming lineup now!
Attendees will enjoy keynote talks, fireside chats and panels from a wide range of digital experts.
- “Swish” Manu Goswami: Canada’s Top 20 Under 20 & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, UN Youth Ambassador, TEDx Speaker and Founder/CEO of Trufan
- The Award-Nominated “Meme Queens” behind @MyTherapistSays (3 Million+ Instagram followers and counting), Nicole Argiris and Lola Tash
- Twitter Canada’s Head of Business Marketing, Michelle Slater
- Video Creator & LinkedIn Influencer, LA’s Goldie Chan (aka “The Oprah of LinkedIn”)
- November 2 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm