Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
The Bay x Rebelstork | Trade in Events
September 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
This morning, we announced a partnership between Canadian resale startup, Rebelstork, and The Bay – where the partnership will launch the Bay into the baby gear resale industry. Read the full release here.
Beginning September 26th, customers will be able to access Rebelstork’s marketplace directly via thebay.com. This new experience for customers provides an opportunity to upcycle their baby products to other parents while realizing value from their initial investment. It also contributes to an ever-important circular economy, extending the lifespan for short-term use products.
AND the partnership kicks off The Bay’s annual Baby Week this Saturday with a BABY GEAR TRADE-IN event for THE BAY GIFT CARDS!
Date: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2021
Time: 11a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The Bay at Guildford Town Centre, Surrey BC
- The Bay at Square One Mall, Mississauga, ON
How These Trade-In Events Work:
- Parents can bring their gently used baby gear to The Bay at LOCATION where Rebelstork will be on-site. Look for team Rebby in striped uniforms.
- Trade-in value is calculated on-site in real-time, using Rebelstork’s resale calculator, which takes into consideration programmed qualifiers like age, condition, and operational state.
- Accepted products will be dated no earlier than 2017 and must be clean, operate well and be free of stains and fabric tears. Additional terms, including accepted items for trade-in and their estimated value can be found here.
- Parents can go home with gift cards to The Bay, or use it to shop smarter for the family!
Please let me know if you’d be interested in sharing these exciting trade-in events with View The Vibe readers.