Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Tirgan Festival Toronto 2019
July 25, 2019 - July 28, 2019$150
Tirgan Festival is the largest celebration of Iranian arts and culture in the world. Our sixth signature summer festival, is the biggest Tirgan Festival Toronto has ever seen! Growing with the demand for high-quality cultural festivals, Tirgan has expanded. It will now be taking place at four major locations across downtown Toronto.
Tirgan 2019 will include over 230 artist with over 100+ performances. Plus 30+ free events, many children’s programming, 8 restaurants, and two traditional teahouses.
This year many other organizations are aligning their events in Toronto to coincide with Tirgan.
- IBridges which is a one-day conference of high-tech entrepreneurs of Iranian descent (residing in the U.S.) will be happening on Friday, July 26th, at the MaRS Discovery District.
- Iranian Alliance Across Borders (IAAB) is organizing a 10-day kids camp (July 15-24th) which concludes as Tirgan Festival starts.
Tirgan Festival 2019 has something for everyone! Come and experience this festival.
- Harbourfront Centre – 235 Queens Quay West
- Distillery District – 55 Mill Street
- St. Lawerence Centre for the Arts – 27 Front Street East
- Michener Institute at UHN – 222 St Patrick Street
Tirgan is a registered Canadian charitable (non-profit) organization. It organizes festivals in Toronto celebrating Iranian arts and culture through an array of artistic and literary disciplines. Including music, dance, cinema, theatre, history, literature, visual arts, and children’s activities.
Our goal is to bring great artists and audience together and coordinate entertaining and informative cultural events while maintaining our non-political and non-partisan mandate. The long-term goal of this organization is to establish itself as a staple in the Toronto festivals scene. All through more diverse programming for a broader audience.