Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Toronto Bridal Brunch
April 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$40 – $70
Toronto Bridal Brunch is a new-format event showcasing inspiration for brides and bridal parties in a social-media era. Featuring insta-worthy everything, the event will transform The Globe and Mail Centre by installing a pop-up restaurant and curated marketplace of bridal inspo. The event takes place Sunday, April 7 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- A complete gourmet brunch menu with complimentary Mimosas
- Instagram-able environments, including entrance to the “Rue de Romance” vendor hall
- A customized perfume made just for you by The Perfume Bar
- Boudoir- themed room for brides to embrace the fine art of femininity through boudoir photography, beauty and hair artistry in an enclosed salon setting.
- Live vocal performance by Melyssa Rose of A Parisian Tale, a true French chanteuse
- Event planning details from experts on The Conversation Stage by Weddingbells Magazine
- Industry Speakers include: Alison McGill, Editor-in-Chief, Weddingbells Magazine/Luis Cabrera and Tanya Mora from The Globe and Mail Centre/Jordan Kentris of “A Good day Inc”
- Wedding gown fashion show by Valencienne & Sash and Bustle
- A chance to win pearl earrings and a pearl pendant from Royal Des Versaille Jewelry
Know of any events that you think should be listed?
Submit them to us for consideration using our submission form.