Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
Toronto International BuskerFest
August 31, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 3, 2018 @ 5:00 pmDonations Accepted
It’s spontaneous, it’s outrageous; it’s fun, funny and fabulous. There is something for everyone at the Toronto International BuskerFest for Epilepsy. The festival features spectacular circus artistry, non-verbal shows that can be understood by all. It’s one-of-a-kind entertainment that will have you questioning your very eyes. Music, magic and mime; feats of the impossible, and the ridiculous. All performed by comedians, fire jugglers, acrobats, aerial artists, clowns, daredevils, beatboxers and much more. Four days of non-stop, action-packed fun!
What To Expect At Toronto International BuskerFest
- Family Fun Zone (with interactive busker skill activities for the kids)
- A Midway (including Ferris Wheel, rides and games)
- Over 100 performances including magicians, musicians, fire jugglers, acrobats and clowns.
- Shop at our artisan marketplace
- Little Big Top: Enjoy 15 minute performances under a big comfy tent
- Licensed beer garden
- Fire shows
- Photo contest
- 20 Mac and Cheese vendors
- Additional BuskerFest food vendors!
Friday August 31: 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday September 1: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday September 2: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday September 3: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Know of any events that you think should be listed?
Submit them to us for consideration using our submission form.