Check Out What’s Going Down in Toronto
- This event has passed.
32nd Whole Life Expo
November 9, 2018 - November 11, 2018Free – $17
Join us at Metro Toronto Convention Centre on November 9, 10 and 11 for the 32nd annual Whole Life Expo. Whole Life Expo is Canada’s largest showcase of natural health and green living. This event plays host to over 200 exhibitors and 80 speakers from across North America.
Things To Expect at Whole Life Expo
- Explore over 200 dynamic exhibits featuring the latest in natural health and
green living products, services and research
- Sample a range of nutritious food products and dishes from Toronto
restaurants, caterers and food delivery services
- Learn about the latest trends in science and health through a range of
lectures, performances and demonstrations
- Engage first-hand with a selection of practitioners including chiropractors,
naturopathic doctors, holistic dentists, holistic medical doctors and more
- Experiment with new innovations in therapeutic treatments and services
Dates & Times
- Friday, November 9, 2018 – 4 PM to 9 PM
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 – 11 AM to 8 PM
- Sunday, November 11, 2018 – 10 AM to 6 PM
Tickets & Prices
- Weekend All-Access Pass: $15 advance/ $17 door (unlimited 3-day pass to all lecture halls, exhibit hall & 2 stages)
- Weekend Exhibit Hall Pass: $10 advance/ $12 door (unlimited 3-day pass to exhibit hall & 2 stages)
- FREE admission for kids (age 10 and under)
About Whole Life Expo
Whole Life Expo is Canada’s largest showcase of natural health and green living. The event brings together the best natural health products and services from across North America. The annual three-day exposition takes place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The Whole Life Expo is sponsored by Vitality magazine, the trusted source for natural health solutions since 1989. For more information, admission details, and participating exhibitors and speakers visit: www.wholelifeexpo.ca, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Know of any events that you think should be listed?
Submit them to us for consideration using our submission form.