Looking for something out of the ordinary for dinner? Well, we’ve got the event for you. This exclusive evening will feature an extremely special 6-course meal, complete with wine pairings every step of the way. Who is making this beautiful meal you ask? Well I’m glad you asked. This dinner is not only a meal, but one of the most epic culinary collaborations we’ve seen to date. For the very first time, Top Chef alumni from Canada and the U.S. will be coming together to create this epic dining event–which includes a Top Chef Canada winning dish and more!
Top Chefs Working Together
This event is being hosted by a number of big names in the Top Chef world, including: Top Chef Canada Winner, Chef Erica Karbelnik; Top Chef Canada Finalist, Chef Josh Karbelnik; Top Chef Portland Alumni, Chef Sara Hauman; and Iron Chef Canada Champion and Executive Chef of Boehmer Toronto, Chef Paul Boehmer.
The dinner features dishes made by each incredible chef, including the Top Chef Canada finale dish that Chef Erica actually won with. Needless to say, this isn’t a dinner you want to miss!
This 6-course meal will take us on a culinary journey. Each course is made by a different chef, and all of them sound mouthwatering. For anyone wondering what will be served, the menu is as follows:
- Amuse Bouche: Seared Scallop, Jerusalem Artichoke & Pear, Shaved Truffle
- First Course: Spanish Mackerel Tartar, Acadian Sturgeon Caviar, Caper Vinaigrette, Quail Egg
- Second Course: Black Cod, Brown Butter, Charred Romaine, Turnip and Hazelnuts
- Third Course: Seared Duck Breast, Cauliflower Puree, Duck Leg Pastilla Foie Gras Cream, Honey & Coriander Jus
- Fourth Course: Seared Lamb Saddle, Caviar Lentis, Onion Petals, Spiced Yogurt, Fenugreek Jus
- Dessert: Kaffir Lime Panna Cotta, Coconut Ice Cream, Vanilla Meringue, White Chocolate, Finger Lime
Where and When
The dinner will be held at Boehmer Restaurant at 93 Ossington Ave. There will be several seatings for this exciting event. On Friday, September 3rd there will be seatings at both 5:30pm and 8:30pm. On Saturday, the dinner will start at 7:30pm.
This is a Top Chef dinner experience you don’t want to miss out on. You can purchase your tickets here. Remember, seating is limited so get those tickets while you still can–and we hear Friday is already SOLD OUT!*
*Editor's note: Availability subject to change without notice.