Gyms and Fitness studios in Toronto were among the first places to close their doors to the public due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown. Amidst raised health concerns across the globe, it was the responsible thing to do. Now what? It can be hard to change up your routine of going to your favourite gym or workout class. As more and more businesses continue to shut down, we’re seeing people start to adapt well using social media. Creativity is really coming out and it’s great to see all the pro-active actions people are taking to adopt #SocialDistancing.
The truth is we’re all in this together and some people have it better off than others. I’d say if you’re one of the lucky ones where your only requirement is to be socially distant for a few weeks… you can look at this as an opportunity to improve your health and body.
Here are some gyms, trainers and fitness influencers in Toronto offering live online workouts from home–no equipment required.
Check out these IG accounts for workouts you can do from home
- Fit Factory – @fitfactoryto
- City Shred – @city_shred
- F45 – @f45_training_regentpark + @f45yorkville
- Sweat and Tonic – @sweatandtonic
- One Academy – @oneacademylife
- Beverley Cheng – @beverleycheng
- Fit Squad – @fitsquad_training
- BodyLove Inc. – @boloinc
- Irina Andreea – @Irina_fit
- Jesse Dunphy & Ivana Krunic – @fitsqr
- Barry’s Canada – @barryscanada
- Planet Fitness – via their Facebook Page
Did we miss any? Please DM us at @viewthevibe. Stay healthy everyone!