It’s time for the first instalment of Guess that Chef’s Tattoo, presented to you by View the Vibe. Here’s how it works: Each week we’ll present you with a photo of a notable chef’s tattoo. Then, we’ll give you a few clues as to the potential identity of said chef. Finally, the grand reveal! So, read on, put on your abstract thinking caps, and don’t peek!
“I got the (Lady Liquor) tattoo because it was either that or the Kool-Aid man. You’re always warned not to get your girlfriend’s name tattooed on you, so I got Lady Liquor. She’s my lover for life.”
– Despite the hamburger tattoo, this bartender has been a vegetarian since 1998.
– This person was also vegan for some time, but has recently given it up for deviled eggs and the occasional staff meal fried chicken.
– You may have seen this person mixing drinks at evens for Tequila Tromba and Sailor Jerry.
– This bartender has worked for Campagnolo and the GwaiLo pop-up.
– He or she was recently named “Toronto’s Hottest Bartender.”
– Known from ‘tending at Rock Lobster, he or she recently joined the crew at Bar Isabel.