As part of Heineken’s City Canvas series, the brewing company will be throwing an exclusive party with free drinks, food, music and art, to recognise the incredible city we live in and the people that define it.
There has never been a greater time to live in Toronto. The city is becoming a renown destination for food, shopping, and art, and there are always new things to discover and explore.
On Thursday, July 21th, Heineken is celebrating the city we love oh so much, with City Canvas. They are hosting an exclusive street party, featuring three notable street artists: Jimmy Chiale, Hey Apathy!, and Whatisadam. The artists will use Heineken’s colour palette as inspiration to transform an iconic streetcar into a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork which will be unveiled at the party. Afterwards, the artwork will be placed on a fleet of running streetcars to inject art into the streets and make commutes a little brighter (because we all know how dull and dreadful they can be). The event is part of a worldwide initiative, celebrating individual cities and the individuals that make them so great.
City Canvas will transform Underpass Park (from 6-11pm) into an invite-only party space, with DJ performances, delicious eats, and ice-cold Heinekens – sounds like a pretty cool way to beat the heat if you ask us!
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Heineken presents: City Canvas
- Entrants must live in Ontario
- Travel is not included
- Entrants must be 19+ to enter
- Contest closes Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be contacted via email on Monday, July 18, 2016
- Winners will have until Tuesday, July 19, 2016 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
How do you #ShapeYourCity? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @ViewTheVibe.