Supporting local Toronto businesses during this post-pandemic, rebuilding stage is more crucial then ever. Its important that our mom-and-pop shops continue to thrive in our city and along Queen St. West there are so many food spots that we can continue to show our support!
Supporting local doesn’t always mean you have to break the bank, and I want to prove to you that you can enjoy a beautiful day visiting restaurants and cafés along Queen St. West, supporting local businesses we know and love, for only $50. The city can be costly, but I promise you it’s possible. Every small purchase helps these businesses regain some of what they lost during the pandemic.
See Also: Top 6 In The 6ix: Most Creative CaféTO Patios>>>
A Day In Queen St. West With $50
EL ALMACEN – 1720 Queen St. W.
Spend your morning at El Almacen with a delicious breakfast empanada and their specialty, Yerba Mate!
- Breakfast Empanada (delicious Mexican chorizo with egg and cheese) // $3.50
- Spinach and Cheese Empanada // $3.50
- Ham and Cheese Empanada // $3.50
- Maté Latte // $4.70
- Traditional Latte // $4.70
- Tea Latte // $4.70
Total W/ HST: $9.27
BANH MI BOYS – 392 Queen St. W.
For lunch, try the traditional Vietnamese sandwiches from Banh Mi Boys. These flavour-packed sandwiches will not disappoint, and don’t forget a side of of their delicious Kimchi fries.
- Lemongrass Tofu Banh Mi // $7.00
- Grilled Pork Banh Mi // $7.00
- Grilled Chicken Banh Mi // $7.50
On The Side:
- Signature Kimchi Fries // $8.00
Total W/ HST: $16.95
HELLO 123 FOREVER – 1122 Queen St. W.
Finish your day off with a healthy and nutritious meal from Hello 123 Forever. They have so many nutritious protein bowls, as well as an array of plant-based options to choose from. You’ll be loving that you spent the end of your day supporting local on Queen St. West here.
- Superfood Burrito Bowl (choice of base, kale, chili beans, smashed avocado, salsa, hemp, tortilla chips, lime wedge, cashew cream) // $14.50
- Cauliflower Tahini Bowl (sunflower hummus, choice of base, roasted cauliflower, mint, greens, za’atar salsa, carrots, cabbage, beets, pomegranate, sesame, pickled onions, seed-oat crackers, tahini, chimichurri) // $14.50
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice // $5.50
- Fresh Squeeze Grapefruit Juice // $5.50
- Moore Kombucha, Lemongrass and Ginger (Draft) // $5.50
Total W/ HST: $22.60
Total Spent At The End Of The Day…
Feature Image: Instagram, @acmeworks