The need to write an essay or term paper is faced by each student, regardless of university and specialty. This is a type of research activity, which is a preparatory stage for the implementation of the thesis. Student works are written every year, sometimes two or three projects per semester. And each requires a thorough study of the materials, reading of several books and scientific articles on the given topic, analysis and structuring of information, and, directly, the writing of a text with a volume of 25-40 pages.
Not every student has the time, strength and motivation in order to master such a voluminous and painstaking work. Therefore, the question arises for students: How can I pay experts to write my essay for me? Some of them prefer addressing essay writing companies like AdvancedWriters to have their essays written online.
Then the next question arises for the student: is it legit to delegate your assignments to someone and pay for it, is there any criminal or administrative liability for this?
A crime is an unlawful act aimed at a specific object, to which the education system is mistakenly referred.
If it is possible to hand over a purchased, downloaded, ordered, or otherwise not independently written work at a university – probably the reason is not in the place where the work was taken from, but in the university itself?
What crimes and other offenses are usually charged?
Fraud. The student orders, pays for the work, and the performer does it and gives the finished work. No cheating.
Forgery of documents. Student work is not a document until it is signed by a student, teacher or head of department. And they sign it themselves. Therefore, this is not a fake document.
Receiving a bribe. Works on the order are usually written by teachers and not by any other people who, due to their influence, help a student in defence of their works.
Copyright infringement. But in this case, the author is the performer. He does the work personally and checks for anti-plagiarism (which proves authorship). That is, he himself gives the right to work voluntarily to the client.
Tax evasion and work without registration. Usually, all custom work writing companies have registered their business activities and I do not pay taxes. Here, too, do not get to the bottom. Yes, now even freelancers-rewriters are registered as individual entrepreneurs because they don’t want to substitute – no one has long had problems registering and paying taxes under special simplified regimes.
Summary. There is nothing criminal in writing student works on order. Although, undoubtedly, the delivery of a student’s own work not written is a violation of the legislation on education, and for this they can be expelled from the university or not allowed to defend at best. But this violation is already on the part of the client himself, and not the author. That is why the claims of clients against abstract companies that wrote diploma papers poorly fail miserably, transactions are considered illegal and money is withdrawn in favor of the state. But no one is held criminally or administratively liable.
To use the services of professional writing a term paper is not only convenient, but also beneficial. Course projects must be properly executed, the specialist is familiar with all the requirements and nuances of design.
Pros and Cons of Self-Written and Custom-Written Works
Surely, there are advantages and disadvantages of both options – ordering a custom-written work online and writing it by yourself. let’s look through some of them.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Self-Written Work
This is exactly the option that the teacher expects from you. What are its advantages?
- You will be able to thoroughly, in detail and thoroughly understand the topic under study;
- It will be easier for you to protect the project, since during the writing process you will have the most complete picture of its essence and content;
- It will be easier for you to write a thesis yourself, already having a similar experience in research activities.
- Now about the cons:
- Writing an assignment requires a lot of time, which most students prefer to spend on work or on entertainment;
- Writing a project requires a certain level of knowledge on the topic, which is not always available even for a diligent student;
- There are a number of methodological requirements for the course, the non-compliance with which may cause you to redo it again and again;
- The project should be written spelling, stylistically and logically competently, and not everyone has the skills, knowledge and experience necessary for this.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ordering an Assignment
This option is perfect for those students who do not have enough time, knowledge or motivation to write a project on their own. What are its advantages?
- The most obvious here is saving your time and energy;
- Higher quality of the finished material, due to the professionalism of its executor, compliance with all the requirements of your supervisor;
- Uniqueness of the text. Most universities use plagiarism checking services to exclude the possibility of downloading finished work from the Internet;
- speed of execution. An experienced author needs much less time to write a project than an ordinary student. Moreover, you yourself determine the timing of its implementation;
- editing on the comments of the teacher is free.
- Of course, ordering an assignment has its drawbacks:
- For the performance of the work, nevertheless, it will be necessary to pay;
- For the successful defense of a term paper, it is necessary to study the work itself, so that the teacher does not have doubts that you wrote it yourself.
Summing up, we can say that the independent implementation of an assignment will require you a lot of time and considerable effort related to studying dozens of scientific sources, generalizing and logical structuring of information and, directly, competent writing of the text, and at the same time will be free for you. Ordering a work is much faster, easier and guarantees high quality and professionalism, although it requires the investment of certain funds.