It looks like Toronto’s hometown hero has found a new boo – sorry, RiRi! Vv Magazine’s relationship and sex expert Jen Kirsch has all the details.
Him: He started from the bottom now he’s here.
Her: Don’t be fooled by the rocks that she’s got, she’s still Jenny from the block.
It’s as if their “rough” life, before making it big in the music world, was just the same and now the stars hath aligned to peg the two of these talented, attractive, newly-single specimens together to make some glorious music and perhaps some sweet, sweet love. Or so, this possible publicity stunt could lead us to believe.
So are they or aren’t they? Who the hell knows? And how can we? Because that’s the thing with A-list romances in the digital age; one posted pic online, and rumours spread (right, Hiddleswift?) and hello, that’s just what they want, especially when – in the case of JLo and Drizzy – a music collab is about to be released. She says her love don’t cost a thing, but I’m calling her bluff.
That said, we could really use a new celeb couple to obsess over, analyze, and relate to, especially such a homely couple like Jenny from the Block and the Six’s own Aubrey Graham.
Here’s what we know so far:
- They wear the same shoes (Timberlands) because nothing says why yes world, we’re a couple and we’re for sure doin’ it because we like wearing the same brand of boot
- They went to a fake prom last night in Vegas and took a posed prom photo together
- he’s been to her last two concerts
- They wore “matching” all black sweaters (see above), cuddled up, and mutually posted the picture on Insta the same day
- He posted his pic before her
- They probably, maybe, likely, definitely had a, “You post the Insta photo first.” “No, you post the Insta photo first!” talk. Stars, they’re just like us
- Rihanna unfollowed JLo from Insta (but there’s no definitive time stamp on the who/what/where/why/when/how’s of said removal) but, hello. We all know no former bae wants that shit thrown in their face (but likely is updating their feeds, ad nausea, anyways, because curiousity killed the cat)
Drake and Jennifer Lopez living it up pic.twitter.com/ngUpPdZ3tD
— Lit Freestyles (@LitFreestyles) December 30, 2016
6ix degrees of separation:
- JLo was engaged to Ben Affleck who was engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow who married Chris Martin who partnered with Rihanna on his bands single, Princess in China, and who also referred to Rihanna as “The Frank Sinatra of our generation,” who is Drake’s most recent ex ,who is now maybe or maybe not with JLo. And I know when that hotline bling, it could only mean one thing. Check!
Just hold on, we’re going home – where we think Drizzy should take JLo and her bodacious, babely body in his (and our) hometown of Toronto or his self-proclaimed #6ix:
- A Raps game: We’ve seen him shouting from the sidelines. We’ve seen him sitting with him mom in his floor seats decked in OVO gear. But Canada’s lone basketball team has yet to see some serious A-listers in its seats. We’re a Kardashian-less court and we need something other than the ball and boring business crowd at the ACC to look at. Toronto: 3 points. #wethenorth
- The CN tower: Because, well, #VIEWS
- United Bakers Restaurant: Forest Hills’ fave kosher bakery, just a short drive from his soon-to-be Bridle Path mansion. Perfect for a meet-the-parents sitch, yay or oy vay?
- Soho House: So they can approach me while I’m sitting by the fireplace banging out an article or to get relationship advice and flatter me for writing this piece and acting like a tour guide for their first visit to Toronto together as lovers
- Bar Reyna: Because it’s right by his old pad in Hazelton Hotel and also because the owner of View the Vibe owns it. I recommend the Reyna salad, Jenny. CALORIE FREE and protein full.
What we recommend they watch on Netflix while cuddled up in their next matchy-matchy ensemble:
- America’s Sweetheart
Reasons for their potential partnership:
- The above film
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston
- Elizabeth Taylor and half her husbands
- A new collab track to promote
- Cuffing season
- Lonely over the holidays
- People like me writing articles/listicles like this
- Knowing I need end of year material
What do you think about JLo and Drizzy? Are they the real deal? Let Vv Magazine know in the comments below or tweet us @ViewtheVibe.