Though it’s a little pre-emptive, here’s a great recipe for when you don’t know what to do with all those leftover Halloween treats! Enter: Leftover Halloween Candy Bark Cookies.
- Leftover Halloween Chocolate
- Pretzels (optional)
- Oreos (optional)
- Cookie Crumbs (optional)
- Candy Corn (optional)
- 2 Cups White Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate
- Crush up your favourite leftover candy.
- (Optional) chopped up a few Oreo’s, some candy corn and pretzel sticks. Spread 1/2 of the goods over a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat Mat.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat up 2 cups of white chocolate. Heat in 30 second intervals to insure you do not burn the chocolate.
- Pour the smooth chocolate over top the candy. Use a spatula to even it out. Top the chocolate with the remaining candy, cookie and pretzel mixture.
- Heat up 1/4 cup of dark chocolate, place in a piping bag or a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the bottom. Drizzle the dark chocolate over the bark.
- Finally, top with sprinkles and allow to cool completely.
- Break into large chunks and serve!
What will you be doing with your leftover Halloween candy 🙂 Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @ViewTheVibe.