Well we’re almost two years into the pandemic and it looks like working from home may be here to stay, at least partially. If you’ve been working out of your home since the beginning of the pandemic, you know how important your office set up is. Now that the idea of hybrid working is engrained into our minds, working in office may become a thing of the past for many! Staples acknowledged the need for home office upgrades and is now offering $100 to anyone upgrading their space.
The Great Home Office Upgrade
A recent survey commissioned by Staples Canada said that 45 per cent of Canadians report not having a home office or workspace currently – and of the 55 per cent that do have one, half (50 per cent) report the need for an upgrade. Staples took this information seriously and is now offering $100 to anyone upgrading their workspace. Throughout the month of February, anyone who spends $400 or more on upgrading their home office with eligible workspace furniture, technology or accessories will receive a $100 Staples gift card.
“We’ve heard many stories from customers who are still working from their dining rooms or are feeling sore because they lack the right ergonomic tools,” said John DeFranco, Chief Commercial Officer, Staples Canada. “Hybrid work is here to stay, and Staples is helping Canadians navigate this shift by offering $100 to upgrade their workspace. By offering this promotion, paired up with solid advice and expertise from Staples, we hope to help our customers improve their productivity, flexibility, and wellness.”
Staples’ top picks for workspace upgrades include:
- Hyken Ergo Chair – $329.99
- ASUS 27″ Frameless Monitor with AMD FreeSync Technology – $239.99
- Gry Mattr Live Edge Desk – $299.99
- Logitech StreamCam Plus – $199.99
- Union & Scale Desk Lamp – $79.99
- Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse – $129.99
- Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard – $149.99
- Tru Red Desk Accessories – Starting at $2.27
- Simply Rolling Cart – $49.99
- Gry Mattr Dry-Erase Board – $69.99