If you haven’t heard of Xavier Dolan, you haven’t been watching great Canadian-made films. At the age of 26, the Montreal-based director has won several awards (think Cannes, Juno, MTV VMAs, Canadian Screen Awards and more), recently starred in a Louis Vuitton campaign and directed Adele’s Hello music video.
He is now getting major recognition for his film, It’s Only the End of the World, which centres around a terminally ill writer who comes home only to tell his family, after 12 years of absence, that he is dying. Of course, his arrival stirs up chaos and this film captures the honest emotion behind damaged family dynamics.
Interested in catching this flick? We’ve teamed up with our friends at Moët & Chandon to give two passes to the Sunday, September 11th showing at 9:30 pm – the show is completely sold out and it’s probably one of the best ways to spend a Sunday night!
Enter to win tickets to see Xavier Dolan’s It’s Only the End of the World:
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to It’s Only the End of the World on September 11, 2016 at 9:30pm
- Entrants must live in Ontario
- Travel is not included
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter
- Contest closes Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 11:00 am EST
- One winner will be contacted via email on Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Winners will have until Sunday, September 11, 2016 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
Why do you want to see this film? Let Vv Magazine know in the comments below, or tweet us @ViewtheVibe.