Get ready for a revolutionary new fitness club that is coming to Toronto this November. This 89,000 square foot facility aims to create a sense of community, fostering social connections, which is essential to our overall health. There will be many amenities to meet the needs of every member at this ultimate upgrade to a one-of-a-kind Social Wellness Club in Liberty Village, Altea Active.
The facility will feature a 2,500 square foot hot yoga studio, 25-metre lap pool, hot tub, hydrotherapy jet pool, steam rooms, Topgolf simulators, four bowling lanes, and ping pong tables. Here are some of the other Altea Active amenities:
See also: Toronto Chef Makes Gourmet Dishes for his Dog >>>
- 5 fitness studios for boxing, antigravity fitness, dance classes, boot camps and more
- 185+ Weekly Classes, including HIIT, boxing, barre and pilates classes and more
- Canada’s largest cycle studio complete with 75 bikes and a 285-inch screen
- 25 metre lap pool
- 2,500 square foot hot yoga studio
- 2 Topgolf Swing Suites sports simulators
- 4 Duckpin Bowling lanes with pool tables, ping pong and more
- Kid’s Club
- Two-Hour Complimentary Underground parking
- The Smoothie bar
- Catalyst Kitchen and Bar
- Starbucks and many more!
Besides offering some of the largest, most advanced fitness facilities. There will be food and beverage outlets at the centre, as well as a variety of amenities cantered on having fun.
Membership at Altea Active
Toronto it is time to become a member of the city newest social wellness centre. Sign up today! You may chose a membership that best fits you with rates starting at $31.95 bi-weekly. For more information please Altea Active.
FEATURE IMAGE: Sven Mieke, Unsplash