The Largest Fitness Conference in North America is Going to be Even Bigger this Year
This summer, the World Fitness Expo will be celebrating it’s 25th year as the largest provider of fitness education and we are excited about this one! Jillian Michaels, television personality and fitness trainer, will headline the event, leading her world-famous BODYSHRED™ workout. With over hundreds of fitness & educational sessions from over 200 of the industry’s leading fitness experts, this event promises to be bigger and better than ever. Thousands of people will be joining in to lead a healthy and active lifestyle in this year’s action packed event taking place from Aug. 8th – 12th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC).
2018 Fitness Expo Headliners
Vinny Guadagnino of Jersey Shore will be joining Derek Hough, from Dancing with the Stars and currently on World of Dance, and Jillian Michaels, reality TV star and creator of BODYSHRED™, as the main headliners.
Some other Notable headliners will be:
- Suaad Ghadban – TV fitness expert, Global News correspondent and fitness speaker
- Gillian Mandich – PhD of Health and Rehabilitation Science and television and radio personality
- Kelly Starrett – Physical therapist, coach and best-selling author
- Billy Blanks – Creator of the revolutionary Tae Bo Fitness® workout
- The Brutez – The dancing bodybuilders with an electrifying and intensely effective style
- Thomas Delauer – One of the world’s leading experts on the keto diet and intermittent fasting
- Tosca Reno – Bestselling author of the Eat-Clean diet
- Vikram Vij – Restaurateur, cookbook author and former Dragon’s Den judge
Details and Registration
Event registration is currently available for non-members (general public) and canfitpro members for only $20. You can choose to purchase by day and customize your experiences based on offered intensives, or opt for full-event passes.
You can choose from a variety of educational sessions presented by industry experts and workouts lead by the world’s top fitness superstars.