And just like that award season is here! Who made Vv Magazine’s Golden Globes 2015 Best-Dressed List? Click through the jealousy-inducing gallery to find out…
Last night, celebrity-obsessed junkies, fashion-addicts, and hardcore movie buffs alike all tuned in to watch the Golden Globes 2015. Big winners of the night included Boyhood, Birdman, The Affair, and Transparent. For those who might’ve missed the show here are all the highlights from the night:
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, who hosted the ceremonies, poked fun at North Korea and Bill Cosby.
- Melissa McCarthy’s dress was a D-I-Why-Would-You-Do-This-To-Yourself.
- Everyone had a hard time keeping eye contact with Kate Hudson.
- George Clooney’s acceptance speech for receiving the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award: “It’s a humbling thing when you find someone to love. Amal, whatever alchemy it is that brought us together, I couldn’t be more proud to be your husband.”
- Prince showed up and the crowd went wild.
- The Brits were taking home all the awards.
- Cumberbatch photobombed Meryl Streep.
With every award show comes a best-dressed list, and we know you’ve been waiting to see all the gorgeous looks from last night’s event. From Kate Hudson’s barely there ensemble to Emma Stone’s embellished jumpsuit, here are our favourite looks from the night and, of course, the stars who made our Golden Globes 2015 Best-Dressed List…
What are your thoughts on our 2015 Golden Globes 2015 Best-Dressed List? Let Vv Magazine know in the comments below or tweet us @ViewTheVibe.