There’s nothing like a big ol’ bucket of fried chicken, every now and then. Our waistlines might not appreciate it but our appetites sure do. And while there are tons of dupes for the Colonel Sanders famous Kentucky fried chicken, sometimes making it at home just doesn’t cut it. Luckily, the good folks at KFC are ready to spill their secrets… Or at least, most of them.
On Monday, February 27th, registration for the world’s first KFC Cooking School will open. Classes are available in three major Canadian cities: Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver. The school promises to share not only share the 9-step, 30-minute process KFC chefs use but the craftsmanship and dedication that goes into each piece of chicken – the same way Colonel Sanders did it back in 1952.
And while it might not be 5-star Michelin dining, here are 8 reasons why you might want to check it out:
- You won’t have to spend your hard earned dollars on a new pot and gallon of oil.
- No worrying about grease fires in your home!
- You’ll get to go home with new knowledge on the KFC way of cooking.
- Your house won’t smell like fried chicken for days.
- You don’t have to worry about the classic DIY at-home fried chicken problem: crispy on the outside, raw on the inside.
- You’ll get to meet real KFC chefs (though unfortunately, Colonel Sanders won’t be there).
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet and greet with other KFC enthusiasts.
- And last but not least, you get to go home with a bucket of delicious, juicy, crispy chicken!
To learn more about the classes and register, visit www.kfc.ca/kfccookingschool on Monday, February 27th. But act fast, spots are limited!
Will you attend the KFC Cooking School? Let Vv Magazine know in the comment section or tweet us at @ViewtheVibe.